July 08, 2024, 10:37:57 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Gears of War 3

Started by Geno, April 13, 2010, 12:55:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Volvagia

it looks like Dom is just kinda saying "fuck it, I'm done."

rumours are one of the main four characters from the previous game will die, obviously not Marcus as he is the protagonist of the game, but after that trailer I could see Dom dying. People used to think it was going to be Cold Train after the second game though, no idea why.

The online will probably still be horrible, but the campaign will hopefully be epic.

Sa Da MA

Looks like Dom gave up on life after what happen in a certain event in Gears 2, my guess is he'll die in this game.

The girl character in the vid is quite actually hot! Surprised she doesn't look like a man face'd chick.  doodthing;

I just hope they don't patch the online, make the damn shotgun over powered and make smoke grenades completely useless like they did in Gears 2.

C.Mongler

I hope this one at least tries to have a story and some sense of character development.

Dullahan

The campaign will definitely be worth the buy. Let's just hope they fix the online on it. I didn't mind it in the first one, but the problem with the second one was that the online was very unstable.

Travis

i really do not want to buy it after how bad gears 2 was

C.Mongler

Quote from: Dullahan on April 13, 2010, 12:36:07 PM
The campaign will definitely be worth the buy. Let's just hope they fix the online on it. I didn't mind it in the first one, but the problem with the second one was that the online was very unstable.

The campaign is always the worst part of the game though lol

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on April 13, 2010, 01:06:11 PM
The campaign is always the worst part of the game though lol
uh qwut
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: GENOP on April 13, 2010, 01:10:36 PM
uh qwut

you cant tell me you actually enjoy the story

DURP I AM BIG HEY THERE ARE BAD GUY OH NO QUEEN HEY WHERES MY WIFE LETS GET UNDERGROUND HEY A WORM OH LOOK A NUKE OKAY SHIT SEQUEL.

Volvagia

Quote from: C Mongler on April 13, 2010, 01:55:36 PM
you cant tell me you actually enjoy the story

DURP I AM BIG HEY THERE ARE BAD GUY OH NO QUEEN HEY WHERES MY WIFE LETS GET UNDERGROUND HEY A WORM OH LOOK A NUKE OKAY SHIT SEQUEL.

Sorry not everyone agrees with your opinion. I fucking loved the campaign of GOW2, GOW1's campaign is short and dull but GOW2 was really good, especially when your playing it with a friend on LIVE.

Seriously though, if you don't like the game what's the point in posting? Shit'll be good either way, if you're buying it for the online you're buying it for the worst part of the game.

Travis

yeah but he's right. there's not much substance to the campaign

Volvagia

Quote from: Travis on April 13, 2010, 02:41:18 PM
yeah but he's right. there's not much substance to the campaign

Few emotional moments, other than that it is shoot shoot shoot nigga, but to be honest, as long as you have a friend and enjoy the fact you gotta be badass to live in that sort of situation and that the whole world is fucked and hiding under ground. Otherwise, the rest of the story is meh. I did really really enjoy GOW2's story though for some fucked up reason and I'm going to play it again tomorrow with a buddy of mine to make sure I'm not just being a nostalgic idiot with the game as I haven't played it in a year and a half.

StarPilot

Quote from: Dullahan on April 13, 2010, 12:36:07 PM
From a technical standpoint the second one was better than the first as it had some of the issues fixed. However, since the second one was both more popular, and used matchmaking instead of a lobby, the glitch abuse was more widespread. Everything the second game had pre-patches (sans boomshield, meatshield, executions) were in the first game. Weapon sliding? In both games. Kung fu flipping? Both games. Getting outside Subway? GET THE FUCK BACK IN HERE YOU FAGGOT SO I CAN SHOOT YOU, I mean both games. Chainsaws on weapons other than the Lancer? Both games.

From my point of view, the Gears games are fun, but have shitty netcoding and implementation. I'm just kind of hoping that the extra 4 or so months of development time (April 2011 instead of holiday 2010) helps them get the kinks out of the online stuff.

C.Mongler

oh my god you guys read way to much in to what i say every time i post lol

Go Up