July 08, 2024, 10:41:42 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Gears of War 3

Started by Geno, April 13, 2010, 12:55:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Volvagia

Quote from: C Mongler on April 13, 2010, 07:06:35 PM
uh if you think gears has a great story i'm going to assume you've never read a book in your life

I actually have. Mind=blown. If you want to continue my opinion vs. your opinion, on you go. I enjoyed the campaign you didn't, nothing more for you to say other than hurrdurr. Move on.

Quote from: GENOP on April 13, 2010, 06:39:44 PM
Shut up

<3

C.Mongler

Quote from: GENOP on April 13, 2010, 07:11:38 PM
Gears doesn't have that good of a story, it's just over the top retarded

ftfy

Quote from: Volvagia on April 13, 2010, 07:13:30 PM
I actually have. Mind=blown. If you want to continue my opinion vs. your opinion, on you go. I enjoyed the campaign you didn't, nothing more for you to say other than hurrdurr. Move on.

Or you know you could construct a counter argument with points based on facts and prose rather than HURRDEEDUR OPINIONS CANT BE SAID TO ME I AM RUBBER UR GLUE red herring bull shit.

Volvagia

Quote from: C Mongler on April 13, 2010, 07:27:15 PM
Or you know you could construct a counter argument with points based on facts and prose rather than HURRDEEDUR OPINIONS CANT BE SAID TO ME I AM RUBBER UR GLUE red herring bull shit.

I would but Kaz told us to shut up. And I've already did so in a few of your earlier posts before Kaz came in and told us to shut up, by pointing out you yourself, read too much into peoples posts when you complain that we read too much into yours. If Kaz doesn't mind (I'm sure he'll respond eventually.) I'll gladly make a TLDR post where it puts you in the "Shut the fuck up and get over the fact we don't agree with your opinion and were not all clones of you." place where you shout be right now.

inb4 "waa waa it's a forum and I can do whatever the fuck I want." no offence, but I run a community full of retarded gaming faggots who run their mouths 24/7, and if someone who's hire than you and has specifically been given that responsibility to tell you to shut the fuck up when they feel it's necessary then you fucking do it. Following those rules right now, awaiting response.

Keep crying until Kaz basically gives the go-ahead for it. I really don't care, it's patience until then.

Oh sorry for the spelling mistakes, poke fun at them if you want, I really don't feel like going through everything I just typed, I'm more interested in my bed right now as it's 3:33am exactly. Though, if you did that it'd prove that you're that desperate to prove me wrong in anything right now.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Volvagia on April 13, 2010, 07:34:36 PM
I would but Kaz told us to shut up. And I've already did so in a few of your earlier posts before Kaz came in and told us to shut up, by pointing out you yourself, read too much into peoples posts when you complain that we read too much into yours. If Kaz doesn't mind (I'm sure he'll respond eventually.) I'll gladly make a TLDR post where it puts you in the "Shut the fuck up and get over the fact we don't agree with your opinion and were not all clones of you." place where you shout be right now.

inb4 "waa waa it's a forum and I can do whatever the fuck I want." no offence, but I run a community full of retarded gaming faggots who run their mouths 24/7, and if someone who's hire than you and has specifically been given that responsibility to tell you to shut the fuck up when they feel it's necessary then you fucking do it. Following those rules right now, awaiting response.

Keep crying until Kaz basically gives the go-ahead for it. I really don't care, it's patience until then.

Oh sorry for the spelling mistakes, poke fun at them if you want, I really don't feel like going through everything I just typed, I'm more interested in my bed right now as it's 3:33am exactly. Though, if you did that it'd prove that you're that desperate to prove me wrong in anything right now.

• Kaz told me to shutup, and like after 3 years I'm going to start listening to when people tell me to shut up around here. Regardless he meant personal attacks, not vidya discussion.

• What does a forum have to do with Gears' campaign?

• I'm not crying sir.

• I never said anything about spelling mistakes.

Volvagia

Quote from: C Mongler on April 13, 2010, 07:41:55 PM

• Kaz told me to shutup, and like after 3 years I'm going to start listening to when people tell me to shut up around here. Regardless he meant personal attacks, not vidya discussion.

• What does a forum have to do with Gears' campaign?

• I'm not crying sir.

• I never said anything about spelling mistakes.

Right, like I said, realitively new here, really don't care about what you or anyone else does, following what I do on every other forum by listening to people higher than me regardless.

Forum has nothing to do with the GOW campaign, but when you're told to shut up by a higher level because you've been arguing with someone on that said forum that's adament that his opinion is far more important than anyone elses opinion on the forum then you wait for premission to put that said person in his fucking place before you risk pissing of that mod that told you to shut the fuck up in the first place.

If you're not crying, do what I said and wait for Kaz to basically say "do whatever the fuck you want" and I'll make the post I had intended. I really don't care what happens.

Of course you didn't, but to be honest this whole conversation with you is going so off topic I really wouldn't be surprised if you did.

mr.impatient much?

oh btw I'll play the campaign with you if you really want to hear my opinion that bad, I'll tell you every single good part about the game in explicit detail as we play. I'm sure you'd love that. I'm being dead serious btw about playing the campaign with you just to add to the factor of having an opinion about something that's different from your opinion.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Volvagia on April 13, 2010, 07:50:07 PM
Right, like I said, realitively new here, really don't care about what you or anyone else does, following what I do on every other forum by listening to people higher than me regardless.

Forum has nothing to do with the GOW campaign, but when you're told to shut up by a higher level because you've been arguing with someone on that said forum that's adament that his opinion is far more important than anyone elses opinion on the forum then you wait for premission to put that said person in his fucking place before you risk pissing of that mod that told you to shut the fuck up in the first place.

If you're not crying, do what I said and wait for Kaz to basically say "do whatever the fuck you want" and I'll make the post I had intended. I really don't care what happens.

Of course you didn't, but to be honest this whole conversation with you is going so off topic I really wouldn't be surprised if you did.

mr.impatient much?

oh btw I'll play the campaign with you if you really want to hear my opinion that bad, I'll tell you every single good part about the game in explicit detail as we play. I'm sure you'd love that. I'm being dead serious btw about playing the campaign with you just to add to the factor of having an opinion about something that's different from your opinion.

I'm not arguing actually. I'm making a claim, and rather dispute that claim and back it up with facts and evidence, you just go "Well that's just like, your opinion man." I don't know about arguments you have, but when someone refutes my claim by saying that I have an opinion, all I think is "Yeah, well no shit", and all it really proves, to me anyway, was that I'm right.

Volvagia

Quote from: C Mongler on April 13, 2010, 08:01:33 PM
I'm not arguing actually. I'm making a claim, and rather dispute that claim and back it up with facts and evidence, you just go "Well that's just like, your opinion man." I don't know about arguments you have, but when someone refutes my claim by saying that I have an opinion, all I think is "Yeah, well no shit", and all it really proves, to me anyway, was that I'm right.

Alright, well I'll prove you wrong when the time comes. Like I said, just wait. Sorry I'm not pure badass like you. <3

Classic

Travis

No you shut the fuck up dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic

Quote from: Travis on April 13, 2010, 08:04:08 PM
No you shut the fuck up dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THIS ANY WAY TO TALK TO YOUR FATHER?  akudood;

Samus Aran

as long as you guys can keep it moderately civilized and stay way from personal attacks/trolling attempts/flames/anything else that makes you look like a twelve-year-old, i really don't care if you guys debate vidya games

i only said "shut up" because at the time the argument had broken down into nothing but stupidity, but i deleted those posts

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Sa Da MA on April 13, 2010, 07:55:08 AM
Looks like Dom gave up on life after what happen in a certain event in Gears 2, my guess is he'll die in this game.

The girl character in the vid is quite actually hot! Surprised she doesn't look like a man face'd chick.  doodthing;

I just hope they don't patch the online, make the damn shotgun over powered and make smoke grenades completely useless like they did in Gears 2.
its Anya  hocuspocus;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Zach

Am I the only one who thought that Gears was incredibly shallow and repetitive?

C.Mongler

Quote from: Zach on April 14, 2010, 09:23:45 AM
Am I the only one who thought that Gears was incredibly shallow and repetitive?

Nope.

KonohaShinobi

The only bad thing about Gears Multiplayer is how incredibly slow it is. It takes 15 minutes to roadie jump across the map, then when you do someone is camping where the good gun respawns, so you never can use the sniper rifle. This is why I do not care for Halo multiplayer either; the good gun is sitting on the map, why would anyone do this?! Every multiplayer game should give you as many options as MW2 does. You can make your own classes, unlock ranks and challenges! Any genre can do this, LOOK AT BLUR! ITS GODLY, albeit it is Mario Kart, but the unlockables and customization make it ridiculously addictive.

Also, the really slow matchmaking, you have to be kidding me.

Gears single player is meh, like most shooters that concentrate on multiplayer. Only like 5 hours and is farmed for achievements. Story is eh.

Go Up