September 12, 2024, 03:38:43 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

LOST - Season 6

Started by Volvagia, April 07, 2010, 06:42:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Volvagia

FUCK YEAH. Season 6.

Episode 11 of Season 6 aired last night, Desmond Centric, FUCKING BRILLIANT EPISODE.

Fucking loved it. Second best of the season and possibly second best of the series. Answered a few questions I've been asking for a few weeks now.

I DON'T WANT DESMOND TO MAKE A SACRIFICE THOUGH. HE'S PROBABLY GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  akudood;

Geno

Quote from: Volvagia on April 07, 2010, 06:42:15 PM
FUCK YEAH. Season 6.

Episode 11 of Season 6 aired last night, Desmond Centric, FUCKING BRILLIANT EPISODE.

Fucking loved it. Second best of the season and possibly second best of the series. Answered a few questions I've been asking for a few weeks now.

I DON'T WANT DESMOND TO MAKE A SACRIFICE THOUGH. HE'S PROBABLY GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  akudood;
It didn't answer much I thought, unless I really missed something  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Volvagia

Quote from: GENOP on April 07, 2010, 06:43:05 PM
It didn't answer much I thought, unless I really missed something  akudood;

That both worlds are interlinked and that it's still possible to reset Bang timeline to Dud timeline, or make a new one all together.

And that Desmond is 100% the variable and the key to pulling it off as well as saving the island.

rdl

i stopped watching lost after the 2nd season. are jack and sawyer no longer the main characters or something?

Geno

Quote from: RDX on April 07, 2010, 09:30:44 PM
i stopped watching lost after the 2nd season. are jack and sawyer no longer the main characters or something?
There was never a main character
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Volvagia

Quote from: GENOP on April 07, 2010, 09:31:50 PM
There was never a main character

I debate that.

one of the last episodes;

The Candidate - Jack Centric (Based mainly on Jack.)

Geno

Quote from: Volvagia on April 08, 2010, 06:47:19 PM
I debate that.

one of the last episodes;

The Candidate - Jack Centric (Based mainly on Jack.)
But the show doesn't focus on just one character, which means there isn't ONE main character.

KonohaShinobi

So Eloise and Daniel (FUCK YES!) are self-aware of the alt-verse. This show keeps twisting my brain into knots. Also Jack has pretty much taken the new role as Jacob. That moment with him and Sun on the beach in the last episode, oh my god, JACOB JACOB JACOB, all over it.

Also, since there are two worlds, Flocke is promising them a return to their lives, is the Real Verse (the one when they left the island to all of season 5) still exist or did they change EVERYTHING and Flocke is returning them to themselves as of Altverse?

My favorite Episodes so far, the Ricardo episode and Sunset, oh god that was awesome.

There are only 5 episodes left, am I the only one that feels as though there is too much left to reveal in 5 episodes? I hope the last 2 episodes are not completely fucked with the slow pacing of the previous 2 episodes.

Volvagia

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 09, 2010, 02:14:58 PM
There are only 5 episodes left, am I the only one that feels as though there is too much left to reveal in 5 episodes? I hope the last 2 episodes are not completely fucked with the slow pacing of the previous 2 episodes.

I think it'll be next to impossible to explain everything. If they fuck it all up though I'll be more than "just pissed".

Quote from: GENOP on April 09, 2010, 02:02:22 PM
But the show doesn't focus on just one character, which means there isn't ONE main character.

True, but when it comes down to it at the last few episodes, it will be focused on "who is the new Jacob" which is pretty much confirmed to be Jack. Episodes themselves generally focus on one or two characters though.

Volvagia

Tonight's episode was pretty well done. Loved how calm desmond was the entire time that MIB was trying to intimidate him. Preview for the next episode looks like Saiyd is going to try and kill Desmond. And the explosion behind MIB when Hurley is talking to him is probably indicating something about Witmore making an approach.

Shits gonna start going down.

Also FUCK YEAH ILLANAH IS DEAD.

Volvagia

THERE
IS
NO
SAYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

rdl

what, did he never exist or something? because i honestly wouldnt be surprised if they pulled something like that

Volvagia

Quote from: FDR on May 06, 2010, 04:37:11 PM
what, did he never exist or something? because i honestly wouldnt be surprised if they pulled something like that

he blew up

rdl

Geno

Wait I'm confused I thought the candidates weren't able to die.

Go Up