September 12, 2024, 03:38:06 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

LOST - Season 6

Started by Volvagia, April 07, 2010, 06:42:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lex Luthor

I did not see a single episode.  >.<
Why am i still here?

Andrew1911

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on May 23, 2010, 08:34:29 PM
OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK [spoiler]THEY ALL FUCKING DIED[/spoiler]

I KNOW THE FINALE WILL RECIEVE SOME MIXED REVIEWS!
Some people are already posting that they feel as though they wasted 6 years...

Oh and I think those last images during the credits were that [spoiler]the Ajira crashed, no one got off the island[/spoiler]

uh no they didn't all die at the same time

they died at different times

why do people have such a hard fucking time understanding this

fucking hurley and ben have a conversation at the end where he said hurley was a good number one and hurley said ben was a good number two

clearly some fucking time passed in between jack dying and the after life

great finale

does the same thing bsg did almost but, you know, does it fucking much better

i am pleased

Geno

Am I the only one who cried?
Jesus christ that was a good ending to an amazing show.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrew1911

I shed a manly tear when Vincent sat with Jack.

Geno

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 23, 2010, 11:53:13 PM
I shed a manly tear when Vincent sat with Jack.
Yeah I just burst into tears.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Yeah, I guess the assumption is they lived out their full lives off the island. I was just a little surprised that there wasn't a alt timeline, only some strange heaven that was formed. So they actually could leave the island whenever.

I was close when Hurley started crying and begged Ben for some help. Not sure if we ever saw Jacob ask Ben for guidance or anything, but allowing a character whom was supposed to be evil for the past 5 seasons to redeem himself was great.

Then ending the show with Jack's eye closing. Too good. Don't see why people are complaining, the religious themes have been in the show since forever, I honestly wonder how the haters believed the show would end.

Anyone else going to buy/thinking of buying that complete Lost DVD series?

Thyme

I know I'm behind as fuck, but the French dub of the finale was aired today. Since I started watching it dubbed since the beginning, I thought I'd stick to it each summer.

OMG THAT FINALE WAS DELICIOUS AWESOME

and yeah kono i may get that set eventually

Andrew1911

but jesus overall

sixth season was not good

Go Up