October 07, 2024, 03:25:18 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i'm desensitized yay

Started by ??????, December 02, 2009, 03:38:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

December 02, 2009, 03:38:40 AM Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 08:05:37 AM by Freud and His Friend:Jung
about 20 minutes ago this raccoon covered my raccoon and raccoon'd his raccoon down raccoon's raccoon and raccooned me all raccoon. ;_;
I was suprised no one else noticed my raccoons, but then again I raccooned far in the back raccoon. That raccoon left my reaccoon area raccoon'd. ;________;                              

ITT: physical things people did to you that left you feel odd, confused, and dead inside afterwards. :3                                                                    

YPrrrr

A woman in church smacked me upside the head for talking when I was really just pointing out where we were in a song to my friend... I never quite got over  that

??????

Quote from: YPR on December 02, 2009, 03:53:19 AM
A woman in church smacked me upside the head for talking when I was really just pointing out where we were in a song to my friend... I never quite got over  that
I twitch whenever a person hovers behind my back--it makes me feel like they're going to smack me at any second. giggle;

Bushy

My 6th Grade Health teacher poked my dick with a clipboard.

It was so awkward. Probably because she was gay, but still... :(
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Daddy

??????

C.Mongler

Veal

So just to be clear: Are you saying you just got physically molested by a stranger?

Nyerp

some girl touched my butt last year

ME##

Nyerp

??????

Quote from: Veal on December 02, 2009, 06:00:46 AM
So just to be clear: Are you saying you just got physically molested by a stranger?
Well, he wasn't really a stranger--I just spoke to him about 3 times.
Also I guess I was molested. Is it still molestation if you don't make it a big problem afterward?  akudood;

But I did feel pretty shitty afters and when he was RUBBING HIS FUCKING MOUTH ON MY NECK. I thought he was going to give me a hug so I giggled, could that of sent wrong messages? Well, he tried to cover my mouth so he probably knew what he was doing.  akudood;

hey let's pretend that this never happened like what several members did with their own molestation stories giggle;

Veal

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on December 02, 2009, 06:25:51 AM
Also I guess I was molested. Is it still molestation if you don't make it a big problem afterward?  akudood;

YES. YES IT IS. HE MOLESTED YOU. HE COVERED YOUR MOUTH AND FELT YOU UP LIKE A POOL TABLE

Bushy

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on December 02, 2009, 06:25:51 AM
Well, he wasn't really a stranger--I just spoke to him about 3 times.

But I did feel pretty shitty afters and when he was RUBBING HIS FUCKING MOUTH ON MY NECK. I thought he was going to give me a hug so I giggled, could that of sent wrong messages? Well, he tried to cover my mouth so he probably knew what he was doing.  akudood;

hey let's pretend that this never happened like what several members did with their own molestation stories giggle;
You might want to invest in some mace.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

??????

Quote from: Porter on December 02, 2009, 06:29:33 AM
You might want to invest in some mace.
i have mace in my room
I'm not even sure if it works anymore.
I thought only people that go in the cities or a late night stroll alone used them.

Go Up