October 04, 2024, 12:31:14 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

NAME ALL THE ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS GAMES YOU KNOW OF

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 26, 2009, 08:24:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

That means a perfect soundtrack, ideal graphics (that means they perfectly fit the game, not that they have 28973569283623 polygons), are fun the whole way through, AND FREE OF ANY NOTICEABLE BUGS (which excludes every goddamn game this past gen). Some of you dumbasses will say "LOL NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT GAME EXISTS", but you're simply wrong and haven't played enough games.

The first one won't be much of a surprise, but I can without doubt say it's the only flawless game within its genre:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Seriously, if you haven't played it, get a goddamn emulator and the ROM and play it right now.

The next one WILL surprise you. I guarantee absolutely none of you will be able to predict it.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I'm not necessarily sure if it was my favorite in the series, but I know it can't possibly be improved in any way because every single aspect of it went just as the developers could've imagined. It's one of like 2 games I actually enjoy on that console.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

STARCRAFT
Literally the perfect game. Amazing gameplay, battle.net kicks ass, and the soundtrack is awesome.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: GUOB on November 26, 2009, 08:35:03 AM
STARCRAFT
Literally the perfect game. Amazing gameplay, battle.net kicks ass, and the soundtrack is awesome.
i don't even remember any of the music lol

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 08:35:46 AM
i don't even remember any of the music lol

I do. It's awesome.

Even though when I was at the age that I played starcraft I usually turned the in-game music off and blasted linkin park :(
I was such a fool

Thyme

Quote from: GUOB on November 26, 2009, 08:37:25 AM
I do. It's awesome.

Even though when I was at the age that I played starcraft I usually turned the in-game music off and blasted linkin park :(
I was such a fool

i did the exact same thing with wild arms 2 lol giggle;

strongbad

Quote from: Thyme on November 26, 2009, 08:40:38 AM
i did the exact same thing with wild arms 2 lol giggle;

Now that 90% of games released today have shitty music I always blast Animal Collective over the in-game soundtrack. It is the perfect vidya music for me.

Hiro

As predictable as it sounds, Ocarina of Time is perfect and you know it  baddood;
I also think Shadow of the Colossus is perfect.
MGS is very well done as well.
Super Mario 64 comes close.
Brawl would have been perfect, but it just got kinda boring after a while.

Nyerp

another thread wherein lawlz will constantly negate anyone else's suggestions

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HƃĀÆro on November 26, 2009, 08:50:00 AM
As predictable as it sounds, Ocarina of Time is perfect and you know it  baddood;
if you had said link's awakening or the oracle subseries, i could understand

oot?

nope. not even close
QuoteSuper Mario 64 comes close.

It was an unfinished game and is by no means free of noticeable bugs.

Geno

Banjo Tooie
And the last game I played that I thought had no issues whatsoever was MGS4. There's always something that keeps a game from being perfect and that game was just perfect perfect
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: GENOP on November 26, 2009, 09:17:33 AM
Banjo Tooie
I'd agree if it wasn't for that goddamn race against that bird bitch in the cloud level.

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 09:19:10 AM
I'd agree if it wasn't for that goddamn race against that bird bitch in the cloud level.
Yeah it's not that hard. Just pause when you get tired and take a break.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Paper Mario. happydood;

I don't know why I thought of it particularly. It's not my FAVORITE VIDYA OF ALL TIME OMG or anything, but now I'm trying to find flaws and I can't. befuddlement

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on November 26, 2009, 09:22:07 AM
Paper Mario. happydood;

I don't know why I thought of it particularly. It's not my FAVORITE VIDYA OF ALL TIME OMG or anything, but now I'm trying to find flaws and I can't. befuddlement
It's too easy.

Samus Aran

Flawless? I'm not sure I can even think of anything that is perfect in every way like that, but the closest ones I can think of are EarthBound, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, Kirby Super Star, Donkey Kong Country 2, Banjo Tooie, Wind Waker, Final Fantasy 6, and uh...I guess that's it. But even then I can think of some small things wrong with basically all these games.

Go Up