July 08, 2024, 11:24:19 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

NAME ALL THE ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS GAMES YOU KNOW OF

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 26, 2009, 08:24:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 08:57:26 AM
if you had said link's awakening or the oracle subseries, i could understand

oot?

nope. not even close
OoT is a much more complete game than Link's Awakening  baddood;

Cookie

Riviera the Promised Land is in my opinion a flawless game. The characters, gameplay, RPG elements, and the animated sprite graphics all work together to produce its flawlessness. I see no way of being able to improve the game, other then porting it to other systems. I feel if they made it into a game with a 3D environment it would completely ruin the atmosphere of the game.

I would like to say Zelda a Link to the Past, I can't think of anything wrong with it, but I think it's just because I'm a Zeldafag fanboy.

Hiro

Quote from: Cookie on November 26, 2009, 10:10:00 AM
Riviera the Promised Land is in my opinion a flawless game. The characters, gameplay, RPG elements, and the animated sprite graphics all work together to produce its flawlessness. I see no way of being able to improve the game, other then porting it to other systems. I feel if they made it into a game with a 3D environment it would completely ruin the atmosphere of the game.
I wanted that game when it first came out  baddood;

Cookie

Quote from: Hïro on November 26, 2009, 10:14:02 AM
I wanted that game when it first came out  baddood;

I have it for PSP and GBA, go buy it, it's only $5 on ebay.

YPrrrr

Civilization IV is the closest I can think of...

perhaps Pokemon Gold/Silver too

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: YPR on November 26, 2009, 10:24:01 AM
Civilization IV is the closest I can think of...

perhaps Pokemon Gold/Silver too
The Pokemon series suffers the same problem Paper Mario does: the world pretty much dies when you get through it.

I really don't see why Game Freak doesn't just slap randomly generated trainers in a game and have their levels actually scale up whenever you rebattle them.

Being the only trainer in the game with pokemon above level 60 is just boring.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

C.Mongler

spaceman

Kalahari Inkantation

link's awakening
oracle of ages
super mario galaxy
super mario world
metal gear solid 3
phoenix wright: ace attorney akudood;

Daddy

Dullahan

??????

Quote from: Lain on November 26, 2009, 09:23:06 AM
Flawless? I'm not sure I can even think of anything that is perfect in every way like that, but the closest ones I can think of are EarthBound, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, Kirby Super Star, Donkey Kong Country 2, Banjo Tooie, Wind Waker, Final Fantasy 6, and uh...I guess that's it. But even then I can think of some small things wrong with basically all these games.
Oh no, we think alike. ;_;

Bushy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 09:19:10 AM
I'd agree if it wasn't for that goddamn race against that bird bitch in the cloud level.
HEY EVERYONE, VIDEO GAME MASTER LAWLZ IS BACK TO TELL YOU YOUR OPINIONS ARE WRONG IN HIS HOLY EYES

LET'S ALL CHEER AND THROW CONFETTI
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Geno

Quote from: Porter on November 27, 2009, 06:53:23 AM
HEY EVERYONE, VIDEO GAME MASTER LAWLZ IS BACK TO TELL YOU YOUR OPINIONS ARE WRONG IN HIS HOLY EYES

LET'S ALL CHEER AND THROW CONFETTI
Why'd you quote the one post in the thread where he wasn't even saying the opinion was wrong.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up