July 08, 2024, 12:20:01 PM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

NAME ALL THE ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS GAMES YOU KNOW OF

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 26, 2009, 08:24:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: GENOP on November 26, 2009, 09:21:33 AM
Yeah it's not that hard. Just pause when you get tired and take a break.
Even if I'm not tired it's still impossible to even attempt to catch up to her.
Quote from: Thyme on November 26, 2009, 09:22:07 AM
Paper Mario. happydood;

I don't know why I thought of it particularly. It's not my FAVORITE VIDYA OF ALL TIME OMG or anything, but now I'm trying to find flaws and I can't. befuddlement
Here's one flaw: after you get through an area, there's never any reason to go back.

In most RPGs, after you defeat the boss and whatever in one zone, you can generally go back to some place later and find some cool shit.

In Paper Mario, that corner of the world simply dies completely and gives it too much of a linear feel.

But overall it's a great game and I love it.
Quote from: Lain on November 26, 2009, 09:23:06 AMKirby Super Star
THERE'S ONE MAJOR FLAW WITH KIRBY SUPER STAR:

The Great Cave Offensive doesn't last forever. :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Oh

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Hank Hill on November 26, 2009, 09:25:42 AM
Mother 3  giggle;
No ability to travel around as you please like in Mother 1 and 2. Awesome game, but I really missed the towns since they made the world feel so much more alive.

also, lack of starmen

And SMW and SMB3 are about as perfect as platformers get. I love Sonic 3 more, but it's just full of bugs... although I've only noticed them popping up recently, so maybe my cart is screwed up or something. I often fall through walls and crash the game.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Dullahan

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Although I no longer have an N64 so I can't play it. :'(

I'm trying to find the Xbox remake of it in stores, but no one has it. madood;

Samus Aran

Oh god yes, SMW. So great, even if all you want to do is sit down and play through one or two of your favorite levels. It's the only platformer I can think of where I actually want to go back and play through previous levels in a completed file.

Samus Aran

Quote from: The Tricker on November 26, 2009, 09:30:27 AM
Conker's Bad Fur Day

As much as I like that game, I still think the shit jokes are pretty damn stupid. I mean, I never found the Great Mighty Poo funny or anything to do with that part of the game.

Geno

Quote from: The Tricker on November 26, 2009, 09:30:27 AM
Conker's Bad Fur Day

Although I no longer have an N64 so I can't play it. :'(

I'm trying to find the Xbox remake of it in stores, but no one has it. madood;
This.
I just got the Xbox port a year ago and it was even better than I remembered it was  giggle;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

I am sad that nobody else agrees with me on Starcraft

;-;

Thyme

Quote from: Lain on November 26, 2009, 09:31:28 AM
As much as I like that game, I still think the shit jokes are pretty damn stupid. I mean, I never found the Great Mighty Poo funny or anything to do with that part of the game.

also the platforming is pretty bad

and the series of events are pretty much nonsequitur

disappointing ending

Quote from: GUOB on November 26, 2009, 09:32:42 AM

;-;

I got my first PC ever in 2005. maps;

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on November 26, 2009, 09:32:42 AM

;-;
It wasn't flawless.
And Warcraft III was better.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: GENOP on November 26, 2009, 09:33:34 AM
It wasn't flawless.
Holy shit Geno I have to agree with you on this occasion.

WCIII is one of the very few RTSes I like.

Dullahan

Quote from: GENOP on November 26, 2009, 09:31:42 AM
This.
I just got the Xbox port a year ago and it was even better than I remembered it was  giggle;
I've been trying to find a rom I can download and put it onto a blank DVD. But the only one I found was on Merlin's Portal and it was a rar file so uTorrent won't take it. I haven't found a decent rar loading program. :'(

ncba93ivyase

Thyme

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 09:24:52 AM
Here's one flaw: after you get through an area, there's never any reason to go back.

In most RPGs, after you defeat the boss and whatever in one zone, you can generally go back to some place later and find some cool shit.

In Paper Mario, that corner of the world simply dies completely and gives it too much of a linear feel.

But overall it's a great game and I love it.

Ah, yeah, I agree. Except maybe for finding those medals power-ups thingies, but aside from those this is true.

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on November 26, 2009, 09:33:34 AM
It wasn't flawless.

For custom maps and user content and all that stuff yeah WCIII is way better but for the core gameplay like melee modes and top vs. bottom starcraft is so much better
ask south korea

Go Up