October 04, 2024, 12:24:52 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

New Super Mario Brothers Wii

Started by The artist formally known, November 15, 2009, 03:41:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Eh, multiplayer is really really fun but the game is just cool otherwise, it really is trying to be SMB3.

Sa Da MA

I wanna buy it but I don't know when it'll be a good time to.

Geno

not gonna buy a game I already have for my DS
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Sa Da MA

November 15, 2009, 03:46:16 PM #4 Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 03:54:08 PM by Sa Da MA
Quote from: GENOP on November 15, 2009, 03:44:15 PM
not gonna buy a game I already have for my DS
You're lost. doodella;

Hiro

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Hïro on November 15, 2009, 03:51:12 PM
You spelled "you're" wrong.

NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS THIS BREAKS THE RULE BAN BAN BAN BAN

I really want this game for co-op alone.

Minus;

Wrench

I'll consider it when I see it for $25 one day.

Zach

I want it for Christmas. I have no money, and what little money I do obtain I have to spend on more important things such as food.

Daddy

hey question

is this just nintendo releasing the same shit 5 times or is it an actual new game

Hiro

Quote from: JMV on November 16, 2009, 06:01:15 AM
hey question

is this just nintendo releasing the same shit 5 times or is it an actual new game
It's actually a new game.
They say it's one of the hardest Mario games, and the levels are supposedly really cool. Plus there's multiplayer.  baddood;

I want it too. thumbup;

Minus;

My friend got it and said it is really awesome, and i think i might buy it
i have money this time:D

spaceman

For Christmas. I've heard good things.

Go Up