July 08, 2024, 12:27:32 PM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

New Super Mario Brothers Wii

Started by The artist formally known, November 15, 2009, 03:41:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Nyerp

November 19, 2009, 01:36:19 PM #16 Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 11:42:54 PM by Nyerp
christmas game :O

Pyrate

If it was on the DS I'd probably buy it.

Wrench

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

bluaki

Wrench

The artist formally known

Oh my god you can throw your friends into lava, awesome.

Classic

Quote from: reefer on November 21, 2009, 01:41:25 PM
Oh my god you can throw your friends into lava, awesome.

And cliffs, and into bad guys, and all sorts of fun things.  giggle;

They won't let me play anymore. awdood;

strongbad

Well I got my $48 parking ticket dropped, so now I feel like I have an extra $48 to spend. I'm thinking of splurging on this game...

ME##

I asked my brother if he wanted this game, he said no. :'(

Classic

Quote from: Дави́д on November 21, 2009, 03:19:11 PM
I asked my brother if he wanted this game, he said no. :'(

He's too busy with his other great games like Backyard Sports.  n_u

Quote from: GUOB on November 21, 2009, 03:17:09 PM
Well I got my $48 parking ticket dropped, so now I feel like I have an extra $48 to spend. I'm thinking of splurging on this game...

DO IT

Too bad there is no Wifi. That'd be awesome.

Thyme

Quote from: Julius on November 21, 2009, 03:22:13 PM

You know, that still pisses me off. akudood;

Geno

Quote from: Julius on November 21, 2009, 03:22:13 PM
I thought there was multiplayer
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Go Up