July 08, 2024, 10:51:07 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Borderlands

Started by strongbad, September 18, 2009, 09:02:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

you know that really cool lookin' diablo2/halo game that is coming out
it looks fucking awesome i cant wait

mostly
becase
it has
drop in drop out local/online multiplayer omg this will be cool

Thyme

DJ Champion in the trailer lol maps;

Yeah, it looks pretty cook.

Andria

Comes out 3 days before my bday so I am totally getting it

Claquesous

I really need to get a PS3 so I can play it.

NOA_Haunted

Is the censoring only in the trailer or is it also in the actual game? I am talking about the big read circle that says "censored" that covers up blown up bodies in the character trailer on IGN.

Andria

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 20, 2009, 12:55:07 PM
Is the censoring only in the trailer or is it also in the actual game? I am talking about the big read circle that says "censored" that covers up blown up bodies in the character trailer on IGN.

I am pretty sure that is just for the trailer so they can show it and such

KonohaShinobi

I'm on the fence. Ever since they changed the art style, I started to hate the game for some reason. I don't know, it just seems as thugh everyone is trying the whole TF2/Windwaker style and it doesn't click with me anymore. It's becoming a cliche.

Regardless, 200+ items to loot, online multiplayer, huge open world, should be awesome.

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 22, 2009, 06:51:11 AM
I'm on the fence. Ever since they changed the art style, I started to hate the game for some reason. I don't know, it just seems as thugh everyone is trying the whole TF2/Windwaker style and it doesn't click with me anymore. It's becoming a cliche.

The graphics are pretty original. What other games have similar graphics?

Tomboh

i think ill get this for my triple

wawi

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sa Da MA

Renting this, gotta save up money for Dragon Age Origins.

Andria

I am getting it tomorrow evening

I spent the last two days watching someone play it on jtv and omg its awesome

Geno

Fucking amazing
I played co op with 3 of my friends for about 4 hours.
Its like a mix of Fallout 3/World of Warcraft
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up