July 08, 2024, 11:30:36 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Borderlands

Started by strongbad, September 18, 2009, 09:02:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on October 30, 2009, 12:27:44 PM
Still don't get how those of you without jobs get all these games as soon as they come out  baddood;
Because we don't use cell phones to browse the internet
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Still don't get how those of you without jobs get all these games as soon as they come out  baddood;

Their parents love them.

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on October 30, 2009, 02:41:52 PM
Because we don't use cell phones to browse the internet
wut  doodhuh;

Quote from: Wrench on October 30, 2009, 03:00:54 PM
Their parents love them.
:(
[spoiler]that was a good one tho[/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Maybe they get an allowance or something

strongbad

Most of us work for our money.
I have a steady job and it has made me realize that buying games is a huge waste of money.

Hiro

Quote from: GUOB on November 01, 2009, 07:40:43 AM
Most of us work for our money.
I have a steady job and it has made me realize that buying games is a huge waste of money.
baddood;

strongbad

Quote from: Hïro on November 01, 2009, 07:43:30 AM
baddood;

Fuck I usually just read the first and last word of every post anyway. You are so mean to me.

strongbad

Baron von Narwhal

piracy

Or maybe that's just me idk

Andria

The first DLC for Borderlands is out now and it looks pretty awesome  giggle;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHHVCOPGBFw[/youtube]

It is suppose to be like 6-10 added hours of gameplay with entirely new enemies and like 60 quests I think. It is only 10 bucks too  :( thats how all dlc should be not just like 2 maps for 10 bucks.

Thyme

Quote from: GUOB on November 01, 2009, 08:09:21 AM
I was hoping that you would get that yes;

lol i didn't >.<

I've had jobs but I still liked to buy games. :3

Tomboh

still pissed they arent raising the level cap

it just makes it seem like the expansion would be kind of a waste of time

Andria

Quote from: Tomboh on November 24, 2009, 01:18:57 PM
still pissed they arent raising the level cap

it just makes it seem like the expansion would be kind of a waste of time

Any chance of the level cap going up with future DLC?

Weââ,¬â,,¢re working on it. I know thatââ,¬â,,¢s something that people really want. You asked me earlier how difficult it was to balance everything, and as a customer I donââ,¬â,,¢t care ââ,¬â€œ I donââ,¬â,,¢t want to hear how difficult things are ââ,¬â€œ I just want what I want. I spend a lot of time making excuses, but we want that too, and weââ,¬â,,¢re investing in that and I would not be surprised if we are able to offer that in the future, but at this point I canââ,¬â,,¢t make any promises.
http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2009/11/12/gearbox-s-pitchford-talks-borderlands-dlc-more.aspx

It would kinda be stupid if they raised the cap with every single thing of dlc they put out.

Tomboh

maybe not every one, but i think itd be good incentive to buy the first dlc if they raised the level cap.

Go Up