July 08, 2024, 11:42:25 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Borderlands

Started by strongbad, September 18, 2009, 09:02:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Andria

Quote from: GENOP on October 22, 2009, 03:12:07 PM
Fucking amazing
I played co op with 3 of my friends for about 4 hours.
Its like a mix of Fallout 3/World of Warcraft

see any awesome loot?

I saw someone get a level 25 legendary sniper rifle that did some crazy elemental damage and such

Geno

Quote from: Echo on October 22, 2009, 03:34:30 PM
see any awesome loot?

I saw someone get a level 25 legendary sniper rifle that did some crazy elemental damage and such
Yeah the best thing I have is a epic sniper.
Since I'm a berserker I don't really need weapons that much  bassir;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Baron von Narwhal

I'll probably get this for PC, looks awesome.

Andria

Quote from: GENOP on October 23, 2009, 12:04:30 AM
Yeah the best thing I have is a epic sniper.
Since I'm a berserker I don't really need weapons that much  bassir;

I haven't found much in the way of good loot  :( I have a purple pistol with a scope which is sorta nice and a nice smg that does pretty sweet damage but thats about it

I am playing as Lilith and am now at level 15

spaceman

Bought it and preloaded it today on Steam.

C.Mongler

Placebo Headwound

Me and Genop played yesterday for about an hour and a half.

It's fun being a Hunter and one-shotting everything. wariodood;

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on October 27, 2009, 08:53:59 PM
Me and Genop played yesterday for about an hour and a half.

It's fun being a Hunter and one-shotting everything. wariodood;
We only did like 5 quests
That was less than an hour  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: GENOP on October 28, 2009, 01:59:25 AM
We only did like 5 quests
That was less than an hour  baddood;
That was at least an hour. wariodood;

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on October 28, 2009, 02:45:33 AM
That was at least an hour. wariodood;
Oh
Well yeah Siren/Hunter isn't a good combo. They have no healing abilities or anything.
Usually when I play with my friends we have a soldier to heal the rest of us and as I berserker I can just heal myself  baddood;

Andria

What level are you guys?

I have
Level 7 Mordecai
Level 50 Lilith
Level 7 Brick
Level 4 Roland

On my lilith I have a badass smg plus a class mod that gives me 56x damage plus ammo regeneration

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: GENOP on October 28, 2009, 02:55:04 AM
Oh
Well yeah Siren/Hunter isn't a good combo. They have no healing abilities or anything.
Usually when I play with my friends we have a soldier to heal the rest of us and as I berserker I can just heal myself  baddood;
I found a shield with auto-heal. wariodood;

Geno

Hiro

Still don't get how those of you without jobs get all these games as soon as they come out  baddood;

Go Up