October 04, 2024, 10:36:05 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PS3 Slim?

Started by Hiro, August 13, 2009, 04:55:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

It looks like it could very well be real. This image fits the old "leaked factory images" as well.

http://gizmodo.com/5336404/is-this-the-ps3-slim-in-a-kmart-flyer

You know, I think it actually looks pretty nice. If the price is really $300, maybe I can finally get one.  giggle;

wawi

I saw a few pictures of the one like pictured above. It'd be cool if it looked like that.

Cookie

I honestly don't care what it looks like, as long as its cheaper than the current PS3 then were good.

Hiro

Quote from: supercluckyz on August 13, 2009, 05:00:51 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I saw a few pictures of the one like pictured above. It'd be cool if it looked like that.
Yeah no, that's one's definitely fake. I believe it was discovered that they took the images from a Flickr user's mock-up gallery.

ME##

I think it's pretty much guaranteed well see a new model at Gamescon next week. 

Oh

Well, production prices are down by a lot, so yeah I don't see why it wouldn't exist.

wawi

Quote from: Hïro on August 13, 2009, 05:12:20 PM
Yeah no, that's one's definitely fake. I believe it was discovered that they took the images from a Flickr user's mock-up gallery.

I know. I never said it was real. I said I liked the look.

The artist formally known

Someone posts:

QuoteNot wanting to rain on anyone's parade, but this Kmart flyer is also fake. It's a well done fake, but it's been Photoshopped into the center of the following flyer.

[lastshepard.files.wordpress.com]

If you look very carefully, you can also see that the old USB drive deal has been cleverly flipped upside down and faded out to appear to be coming through from the other side.

I hope it's real but have doubts.

Geno

Who gives a shit?
ITS SLIM OH GOD

It's pointless just like the PS2 slim was pointless.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

Quote from: Geno on August 14, 2009, 01:57:12 AM
Who gives a shit?
ITS SLIM OH GOD

I think most of us care about the price.

ME##

Who gives a shit?
ITS SLIM OH GOD

I think most people who care about it, care about it because it'll reduce the cost of producing a PlayStation 3 and hopefully reduce the price of the system itself not because it's smaller than the current model.  doodhuh;

Thyme

So GamesCom is next week? O_0

*excitement* happydood;

Samus Aran

Who gives a shit?
ITS SLIM OH GOD

you really need to just avoid threads that aren't about the 360 from now on

KonohaShinobi

I am so excited.

If the price is reasonable and it has BC with the PS2, I will definitely pick one up mid-2010, maybe during the holiday season when all of the killer PS3 exclusive games are released (GOD OF FUCKING WAAAAAR).

Kalahari Inkantation

it probably won't be backwards compatibnle with the ps2 and according to the rumors it's $299 n_u

Go Up