July 08, 2024, 11:58:52 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PS3 Slim?

Started by Hiro, August 13, 2009, 04:55:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Zach on August 18, 2009, 10:04:38 PM
300 dollars for a system with one game i want. i couldn't give a shit about blu-ray or whatever the fuck else is stuffed in there.
THE LAST GUARDIAN
That alone is worth the $300.00 doodthing;

Zach

Quote from: Hïro on August 18, 2009, 10:07:39 PM
THE LAST GUARDIAN
That alone is worth the $300.00 doodthing;

No, but you're welcome to spend that if you'd like.  happydood;

Hiro

Well then what game is it you want?

strongbad

I might be able to convince my dad to get one now. $300 for a blueray player isn't too bad.

Hiro

Same here, it finally seems like attaining a PS3 is at least plausible. I really hope I get one. ;_;

Zach

Hiro

That's good and all, but what about LittleBigPlanet, GTAIV, Fallout 3, the two new Final Fantasies, Resistance, God of War III, and a bunch of others?

Zach

Quote from: Hïro on August 18, 2009, 10:54:03 PM
That's good and all, but what about LittleBigPlanet, GTAIV, Fallout 3, the two new Final Fantasies, Resistance, God of War III, and a bunch of others?

I've already got two consoles, so I'm going to wait until the PS3 gets cheaper until I spend money on it. It might take a while for the technology to get to where another price drop is acceptable, but there's not much exclusive to the PS3 at this point that I feel like I have to own right now. LittleBigPlanet, God of War, etc. are worth owning, but I'm not ready at this point to buy a PS3.

Hiro

Zach

Quote from: Hïro on August 18, 2009, 11:04:23 PM
Do you have a 360?

Aye. And I paid too much money for it, if that's the angle you're taking. n_u

Hiro

No It's just that if you already have one of the two then There's not much incentive to get the other.

Zach

Quote from: Hïro on August 18, 2009, 11:09:54 PM
No It's just that if you already have one of the two then There's not much incentive to get the other.

Which is why I'm waiting for the PS3 to get cheaper. Blu-Ray, etc. are nice features, but it all comes down to games for me.

The artist formally known

Zach

The artist formally known

Quote from: Zach on August 18, 2009, 11:44:55 PM
I'm fine with DVDs.
If you look a little you can get Blurays for the same price of DVDs, sometimes cheaper.

I got George Carlin's It's Bad For You for $12 while the DVD was $17 everywhere else.

Go Up