July 08, 2024, 10:54:19 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PS3 Slim?

Started by Hiro, August 13, 2009, 04:55:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: JMV on August 21, 2009, 09:08:55 AM
Apple: "Hey guys we have a new iPod with more space and new features"
Certain people on the internet: "FUCK YOU APPLE YOU BE ALL UP IN OUR SHIT TRYING TO TAKE OUR MONEY YO"

Sony: "Hey guys, we made the PS3 smaller, took away features, and made it slightly cheaper. It's still the same console though"
Those same people: "OMG FUCK YEAH PS3"
Well the thing is JMV, Apple makes new iPods every year, so it gets kind of annoying when yours is outdated very quickly. But really, I haven't seen many people on the internet do that.
Nobody cares about the PS3 being smaller, and they took one feature away, one that hardly anybody ever uses.
Slightly cheaper? It's one hundred dollars goddammit, that's a hefty price cut, and crosses the line from "expensive" to "buyable". Plus, this is after 3 years of people waiting to be able to afford the thing.

I like how you bring Apple into this even though they have nothing to do with console gaming whatsoever.  akudood;

Lex Luthor

i like the fact i can buy it now.  happydood;
Why am i still here?

Hiro

Commander Fuckass

In other news the shitbawks 360 elite is getting a price drop from 399 to 299 on August 30th.

Lol microsoft
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Oh

Quote from: Kefka on August 22, 2009, 09:50:54 AM
In other news the shitbawks 360 elite is getting a price drop from 399 to 299 on August 30th.

Lol microsoft
I heard the Red Ring goes great with black.

Classic

Quote from: Rawl on August 22, 2009, 09:59:17 AM
I heard the Red Ring goes great with black.

shhhh youll break geno's heart

Zach

Quote from: Lex Luthor on August 21, 2009, 05:01:14 PM
i like the fact i can buy it now.  happydood;

i don't, but i'm a cheapskate n_u

Daddy

Quote from: Hïro on August 21, 2009, 04:13:50 PM
Well the thing is JMV, Apple makes new iPods every year, so it gets kind of annoying when yours is outdated very quickly. But really, I haven't seen many people on the internet do that.
You haven't seen people like Riosan and Silver who say shit like that then.

QuoteNobody cares about the PS3 being smaller, and they took one feature away, one that hardly anybody ever uses.
Slightly cheaper? It's one hundred dollars goddammit, that's a hefty price cut, and crosses the line from "expensive" to "buyable". Plus, this is after 3 years of people waiting to be able to afford the thing.
You know people are going to buy it because it's smaller. 100 dollars is 2 games, not really much.

QuoteI like how you bring Apple into this even though they have nothing to do with console gaming whatsoever.  akudood;
Goto 10

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up