September 29, 2024, 03:32:20 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so uh what should i do

Started by C.Mongler, May 14, 2009, 07:25:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zach

Oh, and so it doesn't sound like I've lazily sat on my ass without contacting her, she gave me her Myspace and hasn't logged on since.

The artist formally known

May 18, 2009, 03:15:44 AM #151 Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 03:20:20 AM by reefer
No but my girlfriend's mom has walked in on my and my gf laying in bed naked. She saw my bare ass. We were just talking. Her mom was actually really sorry (she voted for Obama.) It wasn't too awkward and no one got kicked out.

Tell us the story in detail, were you still inside her when her mom yelled at her and you?

Oh and you forgot the pictures of your girlfriend so we can tell you if it's worth it (witch it probably isn't.)

Get her to live with you, explain the situation to your parents, it's cool.

Quote from: Skylark on May 16, 2009, 08:36:13 AM
I think that 2 weeks is really too short of time to have sex with somebody though. I'm assuming they new each other fairly well before they began dating but that's not really so much the same thing as dating. People should get to know each other really well before doing that, I think

If the relationship is serious then it can wait for at least a month. Putting sex into it makes things more complicated. I usually wait about 4 hours after asking her out and 2 hours after knocking her out.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on May 18, 2009, 03:15:44 AM
No but my girlfriend's mom has walked in on my and my gf laying in bed naked. She saw my bare ass. We were just talking. Her mom was actually really sorry (she voted for Obama.) It wasn't too awkward and no one got kicked out.

Tell us the story in detail, were you still inside her when her mom yelled at her and you?

Oh and you forgot the pictures of your girlfriend so we can tell you if it's worth it (witch it probably isn't.)

Get her to live with you, explain the situation to your parents, it's cool.

If the relationship is serious then it can wait for at least a month. Putting sex into it makes things more complicated. I usually wait about 4 hours after asking her out and 2 hours after knocking her out.
I love you so much reaper
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Text wall.

Quote from: Kaz on May 17, 2009, 01:07:33 AM
what the christ is wrong with you
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TXpG977REY[/youtube]

Quote from: Zach on May 17, 2009, 11:13:06 PM
Uh, it turns out that she was high most of the time that we spoke and she never really gave me any second interest because I was ultimately unable to relate to her and her circle of smoking/fuck buddies. She got some boyfriend from out of town that smokes and apparently has a huge cock.

I realize now that it was stupid on my part to try and pursue a relationship with her because of how utterly immature she is. Her relationships aren't about how compatible she is with someone - it's all about if you smoke weed and can fuck her goddamn brains out. She admitted to not liking one of her ex-boyfriends at all but stayed with him for months because of his cock. She wasn't interested in me at all except as a friend she could occasionally talk about politics or weird news stories with.

I'm over her and know that it's a good thing that I didn't ever try to get serious about dating her. Outside of some nice political discussions, we never really had any good conversations. Everything always went back to how high she got last night.

Besides, I'm not interested in dating someone who only wants me because I have a penis - I have to have an emotional connection. It's not about physical love for me - it's about the emotional love.
Jesus Christ it makes me feel so sorry for this world when people like that girl exist.

Quote from: C Mongler on May 16, 2009, 11:16:17 PM
Okay well I went over to her house, and like nothing happened. Everyone (parents) just were like "Oh hey kids goin to prom, its gonna be funnnn!", no one was like "HEY YOU TWO WERE FUCKING  madood; ". So yeah. It was awkward though because me and my girlfriend didn't really know what to say and her dad was like "boy you two sure are quiet ha ha ha ha".

Then we went to prom. Then we left early, went to an empty street in my neighborhood and made sweet loving in the back of my car  doodhuh;
I'm glad there is a happy ending (well, two happy endings if you know what I mean.)

Quote from: Josh on May 16, 2009, 01:05:17 PM
Woah, your Dad's the shit. Mine would have me castrated if he found out about my sexual escapades. Such is the fate of living with a christian exremist republican.
My parents would have just giggled, they're semi-liberal, it's cool.

Quote from: Sam on May 15, 2009, 09:32:29 PM
For me it's not how long you've been dating... but you'd have to really love and trust the other person, I'd think. I don't think monglie was really good friends with this girl beforehand, and two weeks is like.. nothing.

I don't know.

In my head, people who would give it up after two weeks are sluts, female or not. And beyond the 'slut' statement, they're idiots. But my head's pretty twisted.

I'll be honest though, I just lost at least 50% of the respect I had for monglie. I thought he was someone else.
Now thats just silly, I agree with the first part... time isn't everything. Two weeks is a short amount of time to have sex at mongler's age but whatever, it's not like they're just two random ass people who met and have sex after two weeks (LCK.) They're going to prom and it's cool because shes not slutty looking even if she is.

For me, it's like this:

I'll wait as long as I need to (less than six months please) just so I know this girl is going to be faithful to my penis. If it's two weeks then it kind of puts a tag to her that she is easy. Easy girls aren't bad but if you're dating them then their faithfulness to your dick seem to be very loose. They might cheat on you (more likely than waiting 3 months.)

In short: A long wait for the big sex means less chance of cheating. If you want the puss then fuck it (literally.)

Quote from: Sam on May 15, 2009, 09:32:29 PMI just lost at least 50% of the respect I had for monglie.
50% of zero is zero.

LCK

Quote from: reefer on May 18, 2009, 11:27:55 PM
Two weeks is a short amount of time to have sex at mongler's age but whatever, it's not like they're just two random ass people who met and have sex after two weeks (LCK.)

hey hey hey
it's not like we didn't know each other

Quote from: Trevor on May 19, 2009, 06:00:47 AM
hey hey hey
it's not like we didn't know each other
Eh. I suspected that but really didn't care and assumed no one would read the post.

Feynman

C. Mongler, you look horrible in a tux.

l a c e y

Quote from: Bassir on May 19, 2009, 08:37:48 PM
C. Mongler, you look horrible in a tux.

he should have just wore a dress shirt and dress pants.

Sam

Quote from: laylay on May 20, 2009, 03:23:45 PM
he should have just wore a dress shirt and dress pants.

...prom is a formal event.

Formal = tux.

Monglie doesn't really look bad in it I don't think, but a different style may ahve been better suited for his frame.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

C.Mongler

Quote from: Sam on May 20, 2009, 07:20:23 PM
...prom is a formal event.

Formal = tux.

Monglie doesn't really look bad in it I don't think, but a different style may ahve been better suited for his frame.

Its the jacket. without the jacket i dont look too bad.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Feynman

Quote from: C Mongler on May 20, 2009, 08:17:02 PM
Its the jacket. without the jacket i dont look too bad.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

It's everything.

Mettalik

C.Mongler

Quote from: Bassir on May 20, 2009, 08:20:03 PM
It's everything.

Oh yeah well you have dumb teeth

Quote from: Mettalik on May 20, 2009, 08:21:03 PM
Post her boobs

Oh yeah well you have dumb teeth

Go Up