September 29, 2024, 05:32:58 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so uh what should i do

Started by C.Mongler, May 14, 2009, 07:25:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Josh

Quote from: C Mongler on May 16, 2009, 11:42:06 AM
My dad knows, but he didn't get pissed, he was just like "You fucked up son, just don't do it again"
Woah, your Dad's the shit. Mine would have me castrated if he found out about my sexual escapades. Such is the fate of living with a christian exremist republican.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Josh on May 16, 2009, 01:05:17 PM
Woah, your Dad's the shit. Mine would have me castrated if he found out about my sexual escapades. Such is the fate of living with a christian exremist republican.

what sexual escapades do you have to share  baddood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Josh

Quote from: Det in F♯ Major on May 16, 2009, 01:07:27 PM
what sexual escapades do you have to share  baddood;
Well, there was the time in the back of my ex's van two summers ago...her parents were driving! akudood;

Then there was the time I got to second base at a roller rink.

Oh yeah also I got to touch boobies when I saw The Unborn.

Veal

Quote from: Slim on May 16, 2009, 09:42:04 AM
You remind me of Veal.

What the hell, man? Sam didn't do anything to you. You have no right to say things like that to her. I mean, that's just... wow. I am both astounded and revolted.

If my parents heard me say something like that they'd beat me like our slave.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Josh on May 16, 2009, 01:11:13 PM
Well, there was the time in the back of my ex's van two summers ago...her parents were driving! akudood;

what did you hold her hand or something
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Josh

l a c e y

you people are all fucked.
if the kid wants to fuck his girlfriend who the fuck cares?
it doesn't matter how long they have been dating.

Daddy

Quote from: Veal on May 16, 2009, 01:13:38 PM
What the hell, man? Sam didn't do anything to you. You have no right to say things like that to her. I mean, that's just... wow. I am both astounded and revolted.

If my parents heard me say something like that they'd beat me like our slave.
is this post serious or a joke.

ME##

Zach

I agree with Lacey; if Mongler wants to fuck his girlfriend, who cares? It shouldn't matter to any of us what he does in private.

Veal

l a c e y

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on May 16, 2009, 01:44:04 PM
how so

because most of you are commenting on something you know nothing about.
then making a big deal about it saying he's a slut and calling people sluts who do that.
like fuck go get laid and then you can tell us your opinion.

Geno

It's sad when Lacey is the one who makes the most sense
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up