October 04, 2024, 05:27:25 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so /b/ cares?

Started by thezerofire, February 23, 2009, 09:44:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Walter

Feynman

Quote from: Lozal's Other Best Friend on February 23, 2009, 04:35:56 PM
Who cares, its a goddamn cat. Human beings go through horrible shit like that all the time and we hardly ever see individual cases on the news. Then, when we do see it, we often shrug it off. You know what, I think Im gonna go beat a cat just to further prove my point.

It's probably just because they're "cute," and Rwandan and Gazan people aren't. I agree, though.

Samus Aran

Who cares, its a goddamn cat. Human beings go through horrible shit like that all the time and we hardly ever see individual cases on the news. Then, when we do see it, we often shrug it off.

Well no shit. You're saying something we all already know. That doesn't mean that we can't be appalled to see animal abuse as well, though.

And I dunno about you, but I don't really "shrug off" human abuse that I see on the news or wherever. I think it's pretty damn terrible.

Walter

Quote from: ZAK on February 23, 2009, 04:44:33 PM
Well no shit. You're saying something we all already know. That doesn't mean that we can't be appalled to see animal abuse as well, though.

And I dunno about you, but I don't really "shrug off" human abuse that I see on the news or wherever. I think it's pretty damn terrible.

Lol.

Slim

Quote from: ZAK on February 23, 2009, 04:44:33 PMAnd I dunno about you, but I don't really "shrug off" human abuse that I see on the news or wherever. I think it's pretty damn terrible.

Some people don't feel the same way:
Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 19, 2009, 12:48:33 PM
The only thing that bothers me is animal (as in non-human animals) abuse/killing.

However, I'm not so much of a freak to laugh at murder or anything, because I still feel bad for the people, but I feel worse for little creatures that are dominated and destroyed by mankind, without a chance to say anything.

and i've seen suicides but those i find funny because i don't give a damn about such foolish, selfish bastards

emphasis added by me
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Feynman

Quote from: ZAK on February 23, 2009, 04:44:33 PM

You know damn well you're more affected by cat abuse than Abu Ghraib and other stories of abused detainees.

Oh

I don't know about you guys but I think they did a damn good job. I mean yeah it's just a cat, but abuse like that shouldn't be taken lightly, I know there is worse, but since this case was on video and people could actually do something about it, they did. And the fact that the assholes were proud of it and were confederates only made them even more angry.

Slim

Quote from: Baboon on February 23, 2009, 04:53:47 PM
I don't know about you guys but I think they did a damn good job. I mean yeah it's just a cat, but abuse like that shouldn't be taken lightly, I know there is worse, but since this case was on video and people could actually do something about it, they did. And the fact that the assholes were proud of it and were confederates only made them even more angry.

Uh, so what did they do about it again?
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Oh

Quote from: Slim on February 23, 2009, 04:55:52 PM
Uh, so what did they do about it again?
Call the cops, their parents, and the news.

Walter

Quote from: Baboon on February 23, 2009, 04:57:43 PM
Call the cops, their parents, and the news.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE KITTY! WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION THE KITTY?! THEY HELPED THE KITTY RIGHT?!

Ezloﺕ

Who cares, its a goddamn cat. Human beings go through horrible shit like that all the time and we hardly ever see individual cases on the news. Then, when we do see it, we often shrug it off. You know what, I think Im gonna go beat a cat just to further prove my point.
i dont think he ever said any other kind of abuse isn't as terrible
:)

The artist formally known

Humans deserve it, cats do not.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lozal's Other Best Friend on February 23, 2009, 04:48:59 PM
Lol.

I'm completely serious.

Quote from: Bassir on February 23, 2009, 04:49:53 PM
You know damn well you're more affected by cat abuse than Abu Ghraib and other stories of abused detainees.

Uh, no. You're retarded.

Ezloﺕ

some of these are kind of adorable
:)

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lozal's Other Best Friend on February 23, 2009, 05:03:14 PM
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE KITTY! WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION THE KITTY?! THEY HELPED THE KITTY RIGHT?!

Yes the cat was taken away. It's safe. End of story.

Go Up