October 04, 2024, 03:28:40 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so /b/ cares?

Started by thezerofire, February 23, 2009, 09:44:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

thezerofire

So I've heard that /b/ now cares about justice and stuff, what with the Operation Dusty and that murder by hour scheme.

this is not the /b/ I used to know. what happened.

Daddy

/b/ only cares about kittens.

Samus Aran

/b/ only cares about cats and taking down terrorists, murderers, scientologists, etc.

Cookie

They seem to care about tits too.

wawi

superclucky

/b/ said they wanted to fuck JMV up the ass so bad. :3
kewns are smelly

strongbad

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: ZAK on February 23, 2009, 03:50:53 PM
http://www.kenny-glenn.net/

What the fuck is that shit?! That seriously just pissed me the fuck off, that kid needs his own ass beat.

Veal

OH MY GOD

the news clips i saw had it in slow-motion and showed like 2 seconds of it, the whole real one is just... horrible.

Slim

February 23, 2009, 04:04:40 PM #10 Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 04:42:53 PM by Slim
Quote from: xXTheHaunted on February 23, 2009, 03:55:40 PM
What the fuck is that shit?! That seriously just pissed me the fuck off, that kid needs his own ass beat.

Quote from: Veal on February 23, 2009, 04:01:24 PM
OH MY GOD

the news clips i saw had it in slow-motion and showed like 2 seconds of it, the whole real one is just... horrible.

Someone tell me what it is because I'm too scared to click the link. :'[
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Slim on February 23, 2009, 04:04:40 PM
Something tell me what it is because I'm too scared to click the link. :'[
It's kitty abuse.

Veal

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on February 23, 2009, 04:05:57 PM
It's kitty abuse.

oh god how can you say it just straight out like that >.<

Walter

Quote from: Veal on February 23, 2009, 04:06:22 PM
oh god how can you say it just straight out like that >.<

Who cares, its a goddamn cat. Human beings go through horrible shit like that all the time and we hardly ever see individual cases on the news. Then, when we do see it, we often shrug it off. You know what, I think Im gonna go beat a cat just to further prove my point.

Veal

Quote from: Lozal's Other Best Friend on February 23, 2009, 04:35:56 PM
Who cares, its a goddamn cat. Human beings go through horrible shit like that all the time and we hardly ever see individual cases on the news. Then, when we do see it, we often shrug it off. You know what, I think Im gonna go beat a cat just to further prove my point.

I was over-exaggerating but now I'm pretty sure you are too so I don't know what to think.

Go Up