October 06, 2024, 02:23:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what's the gender?

Started by l a c e y , February 11, 2009, 08:30:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: lacette on February 12, 2009, 03:39:23 PM
lol i suppose so.
i used to have a nintendo 64.
and i had a ps1 or whatever.
and my favorite game to play on it was spyro and duke nukem.

unless you're willing to try another zelda game, which i doubt (EVEN THOUGH MAJORA'S MASK IS AMAZING :'(), the only other game that really stands out on the N64 is star fox 64
i guess you could also get banjo kazooie and tooie, but unfortunately i have yet to play them so i can't tell you how good they are
I'll probably buy Banjo Kazooie soon, though. baddood;

l a c e y

um banjo kazooie doesn't sound appealing to me what so ever.

Samus Aran

Quote from: lacette on February 12, 2009, 03:48:39 PM
um banjo kazooie doesn't sound appealing to me what so ever.

Because you have no taste in good games.

Geno

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 12, 2009, 03:43:17 PM
unless you're willing to try another zelda game, which i doubt (EVEN THOUGH MAJORA'S MASK IS AMAZING :'(), the only other game that really stands out on the N64 is star fox 64
i guess you could also get banjo kazooie and tooie, but unfortunately i have yet to play them so i can't tell you how good they are
I'll probably buy Banjo Kazooie soon, though. baddood;
You should get a N64 or 360 just for Banjo Kazooie and Tooie  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: ZAK on February 12, 2009, 04:33:31 PM
Because you have no taste in good games.

oh well.
i haven't been playing video games lately.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 12, 2009, 02:09:07 PM
The Zelda games have no true timeline, no real plot aside from 'rescue the damn princess', and everything fans think is going on is just made up by the fans themselves.

it's really a pretty crappy series

Well no, there's no official timeline or anything like that aside from a couple games that directly connect, but I don't really think that's much of a factor in whether the series is good, honestly.

I enjoy the Zelda series. It's not my favorite, but I've never found anything particularly "bad" about the games, just a couple annoyances in some of the games (particularly Twilight Princess).

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ONEG on February 12, 2009, 04:35:50 PM
You should get a N64 or 360 just for Banjo Kazooie and Tooie  baddood;
I have an N64. baddood;
there's no way i'd ever buy a 360 for that and no other games, but i'd gladly shell out $10 for the n64 version

Geno

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 12, 2009, 04:38:51 PM
I have an N64. baddood;
there's no way i'd ever buy a 360 for that and no other games, but i'd gladly shell out $10 for the n64 version
Get Kazooie and Tooie now
It is better on the 360 though :|
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

I got Kazooie for free and Tooie for $5. spam;

Geno

Quote from: ZAK on February 12, 2009, 04:41:10 PM
I got Kazooie for free and Tooie for $5. spam;
Well I'm going to get online Banjo Tooie multiplayer  akudood;

l a c e y

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 12, 2009, 04:38:51 PM
I have an N64. baddood;

you don't have a 360.
i have the halo 3 edition...

Geno

Quote from: lacette on February 12, 2009, 04:54:39 PM
you don't have a 360.
ok that's great
and totally relavent

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: lacette on February 12, 2009, 04:54:39 PM
you don't have a 360.
I don't want a 360. wariodood;

l a c e y

Quote from: ONEG on February 12, 2009, 04:55:52 PM
ok that's great
and totally relavent

well it was relevant because i love halo.
and he said he didn't have a 360.

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 12, 2009, 04:58:15 PM

why not?

Geno

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 12, 2009, 04:58:15 PM
Unless you already have a PS3 I don't see why anyone wouldn't want one.

Go Up