October 06, 2024, 10:31:09 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what's the gender?

Started by l a c e y , February 11, 2009, 08:30:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Liopleurodon on February 12, 2009, 02:08:25 PM
well, you were bein a meanie.

i did pay attention.
i never made it past that big ass tree thing that you have to go inside and fight things..

but that's where you get the deku leaf :'(
THAT'S THE BEST ITEM

Daphnia

Lacey is the best troll ever.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 12, 2009, 02:09:07 PM
The Zelda games have no true timeline, no real plot aside from 'rescue the damn princess', and everything fans think is going on is just made up by the fans themselves.

it's really a pretty crappy series
Well the first game you play is amazing... then the next is pretty darn good... it just keeps going downhill until you realize it's the same thing over and over

l a c e y

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 12, 2009, 02:10:55 PM
but that's where you get the deku leaf :'(
THAT'S THE BEST ITEM

well i have the game for gamecube.
but i don't like how the controller feels in my hand.
so i discontinued playing it.

Quote from: Daphnia on February 12, 2009, 02:11:35 PM
Lacey is the best troll ever.

wtf what does that even mean.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Liopleurodon on February 12, 2009, 02:17:46 PM
well i have the game for gamecube.
but i don't like how the controller feels in my hand.
so i discontinued playing it.
The Gamecube has the greatest controller ever. it simply melts in your hands :'(

LCK

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 12, 2009, 02:20:49 PM
The Gamecube has the greatest controller ever. it simply melts in your hands :'(
The Gamecube's controller is good, but it sucks for most games that don't revolve around the use of a main command key.

eg. fighting games, 2d action games

Saturn controller is the best, Dreamcast is second

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

l a c e y

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 12, 2009, 02:20:49 PM

no my 360 controllers are like gods vagina.
they are soo comfy.

Geno

Quote from: Liopleurodon on February 12, 2009, 02:22:46 PM
they are soo comfy.

This is the only time I will ever agree with Lacey
The 360 controller is so smooth and wraps around your fingers perfectly.  giggle;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 12, 2009, 02:22:20 PM
The Gamecube's controller is good, but it sucks for most games that don't revolve around the use of a main command key.

eg. fighting games, 2d action games

Saturn controller is the best, Dreamcast is second
this i agree with, but it's really only because the d-pad absolutely sucks
But other than that, I think the Gamecube has the best controller for 3D games. befuddlement

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Liopleurodon on February 12, 2009, 02:22:46 PM
they are soo comfy.

Play a saturn or dreamcast

not only do they have good games, something you kids have never heard of, but they also have the best damn controllers ever

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 12, 2009, 02:26:05 PM

not only do they have good games, something you kids have never heard of, but they also have the best damn controllers ever
The Dreamcast wasn't that great Lawlz psyduck;
The Saturn was fucking amazing though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 12, 2009, 02:28:03 PM
The Dreamcast wasn't that great Lawlz psyduck;
The Saturn was fucking amazing though.
The Dreamcast wasn't a great system, but it has the best damn controller with an analog stick.

and i recall you saying numerous times the saturn didn't have great games and its controller sucked

befuddlement

l a c e y

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 12, 2009, 02:26:05 PM

i don't even know what dream cast or saturn is..

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Liopleurodon on February 12, 2009, 02:31:20 PM
i don't even know what dream cast or saturn is..

That's because never in your life have you played a good game.

Go Up