October 06, 2024, 12:25:19 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what's the gender?

Started by l a c e y , February 11, 2009, 08:30:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Quote from: ZAK on February 12, 2009, 01:03:37 PM
He doesn't blow on anything in Wind Waker. He waves it like you normally would wave a conductor's baton.

doodthing;

Were you high when you were playing it?

i dont remember if i was high.
but i swear he's blowing on it.
no he has to be blowing on it.
cause it makes a noise.
akudood;

Geno

Quote from: Wrenchninja on February 12, 2009, 05:06:44 AM
Zelda is actually the town the story takes place in most of the time. Time is the princess. Legend is the little boy. Ocarina is the older boy. Of is another town in the game. Lastly, The is the horse you ride.
This post is so confusing and awesome

oh and don't forget about the evil wizard Zora who uses a mask to transform people into deku seeds.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Please tell me I'm not the only one who laughed at "blowing on someones baton". :'(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Liopleurodon on February 12, 2009, 01:12:12 PM
i dont remember if i was high.
but i swear he's blowing on it.
no he has to be blowing on it.
cause it makes a noise.
akudood;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENNT-iFsXn8[/youtube]

doodthing;

Geno

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 12, 2009, 01:19:34 PM
Please tell me I'm not the only one who laughed at "blowing on someones baton". :'(

I chuckled.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 12, 2009, 01:19:34 PM

i did too, a little bit

l a c e y

then ah where is the music coming from?
and where did he get the baton from?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Liopleurodon on February 12, 2009, 01:24:43 PM

uh the music is just...there?

he gets the baton from The King of Red JUST FUCKING PLAY THE GAME GOD DAMN

Geno

he got it from a female priest named Aeris but link stabs her in the back.

l a c e y

Quote from: ZAK on February 12, 2009, 01:25:46 PM
uh the music is just...there?

he gets the baton from The King of Red JUST FUCKING PLAY THE GAME GOD DAMN

i did play the game.
i don't remember any red guy.
whatever the game is to hard.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on February 12, 2009, 01:26:32 PM
he got it from a female priest named Aeris but link stabs her in the back.

because he didn't buy a flower from her at the beginning of the game

Kalahari Inkantation

The Baton is used for conducting music. HE'S CONDUCTING THE WIND, THE WIND MAKES THE SOUNDS AWESOME

l a c e y

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 12, 2009, 01:29:20 PM
The Baton is used for conducting music. HE'S CONDUCTING THE WIND, THE WIND MAKES THE SOUNDS AWESOME

but the wind doesn't know how to make music..
how is it making music.
what is it blowing through to make music.

Daddy

THE MUSIC COMES FROM THE FUCKING GODS OF HYRULE

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up