September 25, 2024, 01:27:30 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

girl predicament 2

Started by just1more, January 08, 2009, 12:55:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

Quote from: Classic on February 16, 2009, 09:12:44 AM
She wasn't interested the first time, so what makes you think she'll be interested now?
You're only setting yourself up for disaster. A very foolish plan, if you ask me.
if he has a delusional problem and thinks that  :3
kewns are smelly

just1more

I didn't ask her out last time. I just asked her if she wanted to go to a party. Later on, I found out that she doesn't like parties. That's all.

Plus I talked to her again today, which totally wasn't planned out. Later I'm going to see if she wants to study with me some time.  happydood;

The reason I'm going after her other than the fact that I still have feelings for her: last time was a misunderstanding. I wanted to do something that she had no interest in. Maybe if I had asked her if she wanted to go to the mall and watch a movie, things would have turned out differently.

The only problem is that it seems like she isn't really interested in a relationship with anyone at the moment, which her roommate (my cousin) tells me is because of maturity issues. That's really why I can't just go all out and ask her out on a date. I have to take it slowly and ease into a relationship.

I'll see if she wants to hang out at all this weekend. If she does, and she wants to hang out on Friday night, I'm even willing to sacrifice not going to a Mardi Gras party with my friends if it means hanging out with her.

Veal

Quote from: YPR on February 16, 2009, 07:48:30 AM
Advice: Don't overthink it. I myself fall into that trap, but you end up coming off as awkward if you're trying to make it all go according to plan. Just hang out with her and take it as it comes, don't worry about her liking you the same way or not.

This is the best advice you can listen to.

Quote from: Classic on February 16, 2009, 09:12:44 AM
She wasn't interested the first time, so what makes you think she'll be interested now?
You're only setting yourself up for disaster. A very foolish plan, if you ask me.

People do change and they'll fall in love/like with someone they wouldn't have even a few weeks ago. BUT usually it's from being around them a lot and slowly coming to like them more, especially if the other person doesn't really act interested in you romantically but talks to you.

Point being, this might not work, but as long as you actually try to learn something from it even if it doesn't work, you'll be okay.

just1more

Quote from: Veal on February 16, 2009, 02:39:56 PM
This is the best advice you can listen to.
People do change and they'll fall in love/like with someone they wouldn't have even a few weeks ago. BUT usually it's from being around them a lot and slowly coming to like them more, especially if the other person doesn't really act interested in you romantically but talks to you.

Point being, this might not work, but as long as you actually try to learn something from it even if it doesn't work, you'll be okay.

Oh yeah. That's true. I have definitely learned more about starting relationships as a result of all this.

Geno

ok someone fill me in I don't feel like reading the whole thread
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mettalik

Quote from: Geno on February 16, 2009, 10:27:56 PM
ok someone fill me in I don't feel like reading the whole thread
Young man asks girl to do seemingly meaningless activities along side him
Young lady denies.
Young man asks again to larger occasions.
Young lady denies again- possibly lied.
5 weeks pass
Young man plans to go for it again.
This is where we are now.

Andrios

Whatever you do, don't tell her "hey, wanna hang out in a week?" when you are dying to see her, like, yesterday.  It's pointless to try to play that type of game. 

Hiro

So do i say "HAY WANNA MAKE OUT TONIGHT?" akudood;

Andrios

Quote from: A Hiro. on February 17, 2009, 01:24:57 AM
So do i say "HAY WANNA MAKE OUT TONIGHT?" akudood;

No, you ask her over to watch a movie if you wanna do that.  Make sure it's a movie you don't want her to actually pay attention to.

Mettalik

Quote from: Shannon on February 17, 2009, 01:25:40 AM
No, you ask her over to watch a movie if you wanna do that.  Make sure it's a movie you don't want her to actually pay attention to.
What if she but goes from talking to you 24/7 to absolutely nothing overnight?

Andrios

Quote from: Mettalik on February 17, 2009, 01:28:17 AM
What if she but goes from talking to you 24/7 to absolutely nothing overnight?

She's busy.
Besides, do you want a girl that's up your ass 24/7?
When you can think of someone, and you can see yourself not being bothered by spending every waking moment with them, being comfortable with them living with you, using your shower, farting in front of you, and if you can stand each other's cooking, then you should get married or some shit.

Then later on you can divorce when you realize that you were wrong.  =)

Hiro

Then She's a dumb bitch and She's not worth it

Hiro

I want a girl up my ass 25/7 :>

Andrios

Quote from: A Hiro. on February 17, 2009, 01:31:00 AM
Then She's a dumb bitch and She's not worth it

You need to find someone who you're crazy about.  Not some girl that you don't feel like calling, or that you'd rather play video games than hang out with.  And you should expect the same from her. 

Hiro

Go Up