September 25, 2024, 01:19:29 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

girl predicament 2

Started by just1more, January 08, 2009, 12:55:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Red Lightning on January 17, 2009, 07:20:45 AM
Dude. I asked her to come to a party last night, a Friday night right before a three day weekend right after the first week of school. She told me no because she had too much schoolwork or some bullshit like that again. When I come home from the party at around 1:00, I se her watching a movie in the lounge with a group of people. What a lying bitch.
I'm going to be honest: it's because of how you look.

i gave up on women completely and it feels better than worrying about trying to be accepted by one

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 17, 2009, 07:54:24 AM
i gave up on women completely and it feels better than worrying about trying to be accepted by one

And it gives you much more time to yourself so you can focus on more important things.

rreeppttaarr

Quote from: Bassir on January 17, 2009, 07:59:05 AM
And it gives you much more time to yourself so you can focus on more important things.

Like posting on a forum?

Feynman

Quote from: rreeppttaarr on January 17, 2009, 09:40:36 AM
Like posting on a forum?

I was thinking of things more along the lines of schoolwork, video games, and movies, but okay.

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

rreeppttaarr

Quote from: Bassir on January 17, 2009, 09:41:26 AM
I was thinking of things more along the lines of schoolwork, video games, and movies, but okay.

Meh, I'd agree with schoolwork.
Maybe..

Classic

Meyer Lansky

I told you that you were in the friend zone.

There is nothing you can do about it.

You have reached the point of no return.

Sam

Quote from: Bassir on January 17, 2009, 09:41:26 AM

Aside from schoolwork, just gaining overall knowledge is pretty important.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

just1more

Guys I think I'm going to try my hand again. Amanda and I haven't really talked much since I asked her 5 weeks ago, but I'm going to try and get closer to her again.

That means starting over though. What happened before winter break obviously doesn't mean anything to her. Sometime this week, I will beg for her to help me with studying for Sociology again, only this time it's more serious because we have a test this week and I haven't paid any attention in class since the first week of the semester. (That class seriously sucks.) If she accepts, we start getting closer. If she doesn't, I'll either try something else, or move on and try to get one of my friends to go out with her. (And if she doesn't go out with him, she will never go out with anyone.)

Any objections/better ideas?

Tomboh

Quote from: Dean Martin on February 16, 2009, 06:58:32 AM
Any better ideas?
inject yourself with the correct amount of hormones so that you become asexual in behavior

YPrrrr

Advice: Don't overthink it. I myself fall into that trap, but you end up coming off as awkward if you're trying to make it all go according to plan. Just hang out with her and take it as it comes, don't worry about her liking you the same way or not.

Classic

She wasn't interested the first time, so what makes you think she'll be interested now?
You're only setting yourself up for disaster. A very foolish plan, if you ask me.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Dean Martin on February 16, 2009, 06:58:32 AMAmanda and I haven't really talked much since I asked her 5 weeks ago, but I'm going to try and get closer to her again.
BROTIP: Don't keep trying to get the same woman.

If she denies you once, just drop her and immediately find someone else. It'll save you time, money, and keep you from going insane or becoming a JMV.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up