September 25, 2024, 01:24:40 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

girl predicament 2

Started by just1more, January 08, 2009, 12:55:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: Red Lightning on January 15, 2009, 02:53:57 PM
I don't know what to do anymore. Fucking friendzone.
'
Give up. Move on.

Harsh maybe... but I really don't see you salvaging it at this point.

If you like her THAT MUCH just ask her out. It's not really like you're harming anything at this point. Worst case scenario, she says no and you're still in the friendzone.

there are plenty of fish in the sea.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Walter

Quote from: Red Lightning on January 15, 2009, 02:53:57 PM
I don't know what to do anymore. Fucking friendzone.

idk, if I were you I would just forget her. People who are obsessed with studying are usual uptight and not much fun to be with... and it sounds to me like she is the type who is ridiculous with her school work. Im not saying that she is uptight or annoying, Im sure there are girls who work hard and are still fun... somewhere.

What I would do is find someone decently smart, very fun to be with, and doesn't revolve her life around working. Also make sure she isn't a bitch. Bitches sometimes seem fun, but be careful because they aren't and you will hate yourself for liking a bitchy chick later.

Martin

If you want experience, invite one of your female friends over who you have a seemingly platonic relationship with, and let things happen. You'll end up making out with her and then you'll try to see where it goes. More likely than not, it will go nowhere and you'll end up really good friends again. You'll have more experience, and she'll never be able to make gay jokes toward you ever again. Happened to me twice fromthesky;

Oh right, that smiley doesn't work here >:[

just1more

No. I will not give up. Not yet, anyway. This weekend is my last stand. If nothing happens by MLK Day, I give up.

Martin

Quote from: Red Lightning on January 15, 2009, 03:18:44 PM
No. I will not give up. Not yet, anyway. This weekend is my last stand. If nothing happens by MLK Day, I give up.
Good luck, Custard.

just1more

Martin

Quote from: Red Lightning on January 15, 2009, 03:21:40 PM
Are you suggesting that I'll fail?  madood;
No but the comment about it being your last stand tickled me.

just1more

Tonight I will ask her to either go with me to a party or a movie.

just1more

Classic

There are more fish in the sea.
It's important you've experience heartbreak.

You'll soon realize that this won't be your first time. It's also not your last.  giggle;

Kalahari Inkantation

Martin

I would tell you there are more fish in the sea, but then I have to take a quick look at my life and realize how hypocritical it is to say that  O_0

Daddy

the only defeat is admitting defeat. baddood;

Classic

Quote from: Arm Leg Leg Arm Head on January 16, 2009, 01:49:35 PM
the only defeat is admitting defeat. baddood;

So is that why some cases continue to drag on?

just1more

Dude. I asked her to come to a party last night, a Friday night right before a three day weekend right after the first week of school. She told me no because she had too much schoolwork or some bullshit like that again. When I come home from the party at around 1:00, I se her watching a movie in the lounge with a group of people. What a lying bitch.

Go Up