October 06, 2024, 11:29:36 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Guitar Hero: Metallica

Started by Geno, December 11, 2008, 06:36:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

So my Game informer had a like a 6 page article on this game and I want it so bad.

So far no sign of "...And Justice For All" on the tracklist but they do got some good ones on there thumbup;
It will also have Alice in Chains and Slayer.  :3
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Wrench

Metallica isn't that good. Single band Guitar Hero's suck

Samus Aran

Metallica fucking rules, but I don't know if I'm really going to bother with this game. I'd prefer they just put better Metallica songs on main GH games.

Hiro

not big into metallica but it seems alright, i think it would be a lot of fun but likely just a rental

KonohaShinobi

me003

Quote from: YPR on December 11, 2008, 07:01:48 PM
I hate Metallica
This. And the singer guy james lives around my town and goes to the baskin robbins a lot, I hear. I also hear he doesnt like people talking to him about the new cd, or maybe it was talking to him in general
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

l a c e y

Quote from: YPR on December 11, 2008, 07:01:48 PM
I hate Metallica

that's okay i hate metallica also.
i don't even know why they would make a metallica guitar hero.
cause that would be extremely gay.

Samus Aran

Quote from: l a c e y on December 12, 2008, 06:21:05 AM
i don't even know why they would make a metallica guitar hero.
cause that would be extremely gay.

Because they're one of the few bands that could manage to have a large list of songs with interesting and full note charts with a moderate amount of difficulty.

l a c e y

Quote from: Kaz on December 12, 2008, 02:09:28 PM
Because they're one of the few bands that could manage to have a large list of songs with interesting and full note charts with a moderate amount of difficulty.

protest the hero...

Samus Aran

Quote from: l a c e y on December 12, 2008, 03:13:42 PM
protest the hero...

Um, they're not popular enough to sell a GH game with their name.

Geno

How the hell do so many people claim to not like Metallica psyduck;

Go Up