October 06, 2024, 09:14:42 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Guitar Hero: Metallica

Started by Geno, December 11, 2008, 06:36:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on December 12, 2008, 05:29:40 PM
How the hell do so many people claim to not like Metallica psyduck;

Well, if you have no taste for metal, you don't like Metallica. Simple as that. Not everyone likes heavy metal.

Geno

Quote from: Wrenchninja on December 11, 2008, 07:21:24 PM
Metallica isn't that good. Single band Guitar Hero's suck
Considering it's actually not just Metallica and includes Lynyrd Skynyrd, Alice in Chains, Slayer, and a shit load of other bands I don't think of it has a single band game.
Also it has every feature from Guitar Hero: World Tour and more  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Also here are the songs that have been confirmed

"Armed and Ready" Michael Schenker Group
"Black River" The Sword
"Blood and Thunder" Mastodon
"Demon Cleaner" Kyuss
"Enter Sandman" Metallica
"For Whom the Bell Tolls" Metallica
"Fuel" Metallica
"Hell Bent for Leather" Judas Priest
"Hit the Lights" Metallica
"King Nothing" Metallica
"Master of Puppets" Metallica
"Mother of Mercy" Samhain
"No Excuses" Alice in Chains
"No Leaf Clover" Metallica
"Nothing Else Matters" Metallica
"Sad but True" Metallica
"Tuesday's Gone" Lynyrd Skynyrd
"Turn the Page" Bob Seger
"Unforgiven The Unforgiven" Metallica
"Wherever I May Roam" Metallica

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Quote from: Geno on December 12, 2008, 05:37:47 PM
Considering it's actually not just Metallica and includes Lynyrd Skynyrd, Alice in Chains, Slayer, and a shit load of other bands I don't think of it has a single band game.
Also it has every feature from Guitar Hero: World Tour and more  baddood;
I also do not like Alice in Chains and Slayer

Geno

Samus Aran

cool

i don't like Mastodon or Slayer, and Alice in Chains is only slightly tolerable

Commander Fuckass

No thanks I don't like Mettalica
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Quote from: Kaz on December 12, 2008, 02:09:28 PM
Because they're one of the few bands that could manage to have a large list of songs with interesting and full note charts with a moderate amount of difficulty.

The Clash.

LCK

fuck yes mastodon, slayer, and alice in chains

Josh

If their version of Whiskey In The Jar isn't on there, I'm not buying it.  madood;

thezerofire

I don't like GH games with only one band, or one genre. I'd rather play a bunch of genres.

Josh

Quote from: Kaz on December 12, 2008, 05:32:17 PM
Well, if you have no taste for metal, you don't like Metallica. Simple as that. Not everyone likes heavy metal.
As much as I like Metallica, I don't even consider them metal. Hard rock seems to suit their sound better.

Samus Aran

Quote from: TheKingsRoyalBaker on December 18, 2008, 02:35:31 PM
As much as I like Metallica, I don't even consider them metal. Hard rock seems to suit their sound better.

...um, no. They're definitely a heavy metal band. I don't see how you could ever argue against that.

YPrrrr

Quote from: TheKingsRoyalBaker on December 18, 2008, 02:35:31 PM
I like hard rock... Metallica is definitely not hard rock

Sync

Quote from: Geno on December 12, 2008, 05:29:40 PM
How the hell do so many people claim to not like Metallica psyduck;

Seriously. Metallica's amazing. psyduck;

Go Up