June 17, 2024, 01:51:07 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fallout 3 Thread

Started by C.Mongler, October 28, 2008, 11:41:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Thyme on March 24, 2009, 05:53:17 PM
Hi, thanks for buying The Pitt. We hope you'll enjoy your experi- RED PANEL WITH A WHITE EXCLAMATION MARK

hocuspocus;

When I was told it had those glitches at school today (i had my xbox download it before i went to school so I'd be ready to play when I got home) I figured "Oh whatever that's kind of annoying but I bet it'll be fine", but no THERES A DOOR THAT FREEZES YOUR XBOX WHEN YOU GO IN IT AND YOU HAVE TO GO IN IT TO ADVANCE THE STORY FUCK

Geno

Still haven't got operation anchorage
and I don't think I will until I get every achievement on the original fallout 3
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Quote from: Geno on March 24, 2009, 06:09:30 PM
and I don't think I will until I get every achievement on the original fallout 3

I only have the "levelling up while Neutral" ones left to do. happydood;

Hiro

Skylark

Wow! A thread about fallout 3

I enjoy this game so much! I even suggested that we play it in my history class but my teacher said there isn't enough time. Maybe I will go upstairs and play fallout now!
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on March 24, 2009, 06:12:03 PM
I only have the "levelling up while Neutral" ones left to do. happydood;
I have to do the weaponsmith one
and I'm missing level 14 with neutral karma.  :(
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on March 24, 2009, 06:09:30 PM

noo get it asap, its pointless DLC if you get it once you've beaten the game since you get all the cool loot after the quest, but then you have nothing to use it with, and the ninja outfit and sword are so sweeeet.

Quote from: Skylark on March 24, 2009, 06:13:46 PM
Wow! A thread about fallout 3

I enjoy this game so much! I even suggested that we play it in my history class but my teacher said there isn't enough time. Maybe I will go upstairs and play fallout now!

i think i luv u skylark

Skylark

Quote from: C Mongler on March 24, 2009, 08:58:32 PM

i think i luv u skylark

let's play fallout together

i favor speech, small guns and medicine  giggle;
the book of right on

C.Mongler

Quote from: Skylark on March 24, 2009, 09:10:46 PM
let's play fallout together

i favor speech, small guns and medicine  giggle;

i am an unarmed, medicine, sneak myself

we can do it while listening to neutral milk hotel  giggle;

Geno

I use melee does that mean im gay

Skylark

Quote from: C Mongler on March 24, 2009, 09:16:43 PM
i am an unarmed, medicine, sneak myself

we can do it while listening to neutral milk hotel  giggle;

My first guy was unarmed because I thought brass knuckles were really cool  giggle;
(which they are)

Crippling heads while listening to Neutral Milk Hotel sounds like a blast  giggle;
the book of right on

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on March 24, 2009, 09:19:34 PM
I use melee does that mean im gay

That's what I use.
I hate having to keep track of ammo.

Placebo Headwound

I shoved all my points into small weapons, sneak, speech, and repair. giggle;

Geno

Bolivian Army

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Go Up