June 17, 2024, 04:21:29 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fallout 3 Thread

Started by C.Mongler, October 28, 2008, 11:41:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Geno on October 28, 2008, 08:01:09 PM
OH SHIT YOU HAVENT PLAYED GEARS OF WAR OR CALL OF DUTY 4 YET?

No, sadly. I feel like I'm really missing out on the best games that come out.

Geno

Quote from: the guy with the $5000 suit on October 28, 2008, 08:11:17 PM
he isn't missing out
Call of Duty 4 was a pretty amazing game.
Although it gets old lol
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Geno on October 28, 2008, 08:19:50 PM
Call of Duty 4 was a pretty amazing game.
Although it gets old lol

I need to stop worrying so much, really. My parents offered to take me to see an R-rated movie with them, so I doubt they would care if I played an M-rated game.

Besides, I was addicted to GoldenEye when I was five. I think they know by now that they won't cause me to kill anyone. baddood;

me003

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 28, 2008, 08:21:19 PM
I need to stop worrying so much, really. My parents offered to take me to see an R-rated movie with them, so I doubt they would care if I played an M-rated game.

Besides, I was addicted to GoldenEye when I was five. I think they know by now that they won't cause me to kill anyone. baddood;
Hurray for OMFS.....who needs to ask his parents.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

One Man Freak Show

me003

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 28, 2008, 09:59:30 PM
???
You need to get a M rated game dude. Or at least get a good game, that you may have missed like RE4.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 28, 2008, 03:42:15 PM
I'm fifteen. :(

buy it online
QuoteI bought Okami instead, which I absolutely can't stand.

Why is that? Best game last gen.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I want the special edition with the lunchbox and stuff.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 29, 2008, 05:01:23 AM
Why is that? Best game last gen.

I find it immensely boring. Not a thing that interests me so far, except for the graphics and music, which are admittedly amazing.

Geno

Best game last gen.
uh no
it was amazing but nowhere close to being the best
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 29, 2008, 10:48:08 AM
I find it immensely boring. Not a thing that interests me so far, except for the graphics and music, which are admittedly amazing.

same here, but anyway this is still a fallout 3 thread not a talk about parents not letting you get shit thread

okay so I just met Three Dog and now my quest to the Washington Monument begins

don't let's

Yeah I'm picking it up tonight. I probably would have done it yesterday or the day before but I forgot about it.

UnagiPower

Best game last gen.

LOL

Quote from: the guy with the $5000 suit on October 28, 2008, 08:11:17 PM
he isn't missing out

FAR better than halo 3

Call of Duty 4 only gets old when you have no one to play with online.

don't let's

I saw myself get birthed  >.<

UnagiPower

October 30, 2008, 05:20:31 PM #29 Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 05:26:59 PM by UnagiPower
ok i'm still not too sure

if I hated oblivion will i hate this or its different? (is the combat in fallout 3 better cause i didn't really like the oblivion combat)

also is this pretty much an RPG and not a FPS?

and lastly, Fable 2 or this?

I don't want to waste my birthday gift on a not so good game.  :(

Go Up