June 17, 2024, 01:37:35 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fallout 3 Thread

Started by C.Mongler, October 28, 2008, 11:41:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

Quote from: Thief888 on November 05, 2008, 03:26:47 PM
To be evil? baddood;

Either that means that the characters are so life-like that you feel sorry for them or you're just a gigantic pussy.

I'm leaning towards the latter.

nah some of the decisions are tough :|

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 05, 2008, 04:15:58 PM
nah some of the decisions are tough :|
Like nuking a whole town?

THAT WOULD BE FUCKING AWESOME.

CruelPleasure

I got it to. It's amazing so far. I'm about half way done the main story.

strongbad

Just got it, and just got out of the vault. I then had to go have dinner and leave.
So is this game more laid out than oblivion? By that I mean are the quests easier to find, instead of wandering around everywhere until happens.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Davie on November 07, 2008, 10:32:22 PM
Just got it, and just got out of the vault. I then had to go have dinner and leave.
So is this game more laid out than oblivion? By that I mean are the quests easier to find, instead of wandering around everywhere until happens.

exploring is 1000 times cooler though

I just swam underwater to some ship and found some old guy who set traps everywhere AWESOME

Oh

I don't see what's the big deal about this game, it's cool but it's not mind blowing. Then again I've never played the other Fallout games. doodhuh;

wawi

strongbad

I quickly found the atom bomb city place, and then turned the faggot who wanted to blow it up to the mayor. Then he killed the mayor, so I destroyed him with the mayor's weapon. This game is fucking awesome so far. I have like 4 sidequests and I haven't even left the town place. I don't know where to start n_u

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Davie on November 09, 2008, 02:44:53 PM
I quickly found the atom bomb city place, and then turned the faggot who wanted to blow it up to the mayor. Then he killed the mayor, so I destroyed him with the mayor's weapon. This game is fucking awesome so far. I have like 4 sidequests and I haven't even left the town place. I don't know where to start n_u
Yeah that happened to me too. Free Chinese Assault Rifle!

Geno

I just got it.

I turned it off after trying to take that first town you go to after leaving the vault.
Fuck that Jericho bitch keeps fucking me up
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Pretty fun game so far.

A few of the side quests I've done have been pretty damned good. hocuspocus;

CruelPleasure

I'm right before the last quest! But I'm not going to do it until I finish up most of the sidequests.

CruelPleasure

I beat the main story. I made another save before the quest so I can do all the side quests for more gamer score and fun.

C.Mongler

So I bought The Pitt today. Its completly fucking broken. Thanks Bethesda  hocuspocus;

Thyme

Quote from: C Mongler on March 24, 2009, 05:50:19 PM
So I bought The Pitt today. Its completly fucking broken. Thanks Bethesda  hocuspocus;

Hi, thanks for buying The Pitt. We hope you'll enjoy your experi- RED PANEL WITH A WHITE EXCLAMATION MARK

hocuspocus;

Go Up