September 29, 2024, 10:37:31 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah serves, the NEW story

Started by SBKT, May 26, 2007, 03:36:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

SBKT

Samus Aran

Bassir's dead already. Verah nice. thumbup;

Feynman

Quote from: Kaz on May 26, 2007, 05:35:11 PM
Bassir's dead already. Verah nice. thumbup;

I think this story will die without me.

THEY TRIED TO SHUT ME DOWN ON SBKT'S STORY BUT IT FEELS SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME.

SBKT

Chapter 4: V spotted!

-----------------------------------------

It's been 3 days for recovery, but the group kept working inbetween then, only, it's been at one Store the whole time, and there hasn't been time to hire anyone new. The place seems down, and SM is still enjoying the giant vibrator found on the street. Later in the day ClassicTyler grabbed it, and then noticed a V on the weapon/Toy.
   "Hey, look at this!" he screamed, waving Kaz over, while SBKT left to deliver coffee to Megaman X, Zero, and Sigma, who were sitting down to solve their conflicts civilly. SBKT had taken a knife, a self-crafted sword, and a shotgun just in case. Kaz noticed the V, and of course, said "It's V, of course. I remember him. Makes me think of that Epic Fail Guy I met down on the 4chan Crossroads. He was nice then, I wonder what happened?"
   SBKT had come to the Hunter Base, and was nearly shot to death by the security system, thank god for the Shotgun or he'd never have survived. SBKT still suffered a minor leg-wound from the shrapnel because he exploded a few Mechaniloids, but all in all, was fine. When he entered, he saw a guy wearing a mask, and a GREEN HAT AND APron.
   "I brought the Oil-espressos for you, and HOLY SHIT, IT'S YOU!"
   "Hehehehe, I guess you can see I'm still as bad as ever, but I have time for a game I guess."
   Megaman X, Zero, and Sigma were there at a table surrounded by the most good-looking flowers anyone has ever seen, and they sat there speechless. The Reploids backed away a bit and sipped their beverages, and continued talking.
   SBKT took out the sword he crafted of some of the finest materials around, and swung once at V's face, leaving a small scratch on the mask. V laughed and picked up the Giant Vibrator he had, this time, the thing seemed to be semi-hollow, and had a handle in it. V pointed it down at SBKT's feet, and pulled the trigger that was out of sight at the moment. A flash, and the floor before SBKT's feet was a giant crater. SBKT lunged forward jamming the sword all the way into the barrel of the vibrator, and the thing began to short-circuit.
   V didn't even flinch. Instead, began swinging it like a club. SBKT took out the knife and started to swipe again. V connected to the left shoulder, paralyzing his entire arm. It went limp, as SBKT slashed up, cutting V's mask in half, showing nothing at all. No skin, just the skull. V laughed at SBKT as SBKT jumped back a few feet, while he pulled out the shotgun. SBKT had one shot left in the gun, and he knew it. This was the only chance.
   V swung, hitting the shotgun, making it fire prematurely, though, and the shot went and scarred Sigma's face, along with cracking V's skull slightly. One more swing hit SBKT's right leg paralyzing that too, and he finally jammed the knife into V's skull. The blood poured out from the face, and V fell to the ground, dead. SBKT would die unless he got help himself, too, but thankfully, X helped him gather his equipment back and send him home.
  While SBKT was leaving, Megaman X stated "I really like the Boyah Cafe version. I find Starbucks has a bit too much Ethanol in it.", and Zero agreed. Sigma was furious, though, and took out his sword. "YOU WANT TO GO, YOU LITTLE ROBOTIC BITCH?" Any witnesses weer taken out after reporting that, showing MEgaman is a more complicated series than anyone thought.
   SBKT got through the gate fine, but collapsed on the floor. The first to react was SM, by dropping the giant vibrator to Classictyler and looking for a phone. Soon, Officer Glory showed up again and got an ambulance to come.
   Glory noted "The situation you have gotten yourself into seems to get worse and worse. LCK has been found wounded outside as well. Whoever is doing this really seems to hate you."

Samus Aran

Haha wtf...nice MMX inclusion. thumbup;

SBKT

Quote from: Kaz on May 26, 2007, 06:11:07 PM
Haha wtf...nice MMX inclusion. thumbup;
Yeah, now we know what REALLY happened.

SBKT

Chapter 5: Sit and talk.

-------------------------------------------

SBKT is hooked up to a whole bunch of machines, aiding his recovery right now. He can't really move, or anything. Bassir is dead. ClassicTyler is probably braindead. Kaz ponders these to figure out what his move would be against Starbucks, as he's going to get aggressive. It takes a long time to think of, in the meantime, LCK and ClassicTyler and SM are constantly doing other orders to other places, including Gensokyo(Marisa was pissed because all other coffeeshops were closed. SM was electrocuted when delivering the coffee), Elysium, Inferia, Celestia, and Eternia(Skeletor needed a break).
   Kaz had been thinking for a long time, and decided he'd go alone to Andrew1911's place, in E-honolulu.
   "I'm going to get more dirt on these people now. I'llbe back soon"
   LCK was quick to complain with "But we're busy enough as it is! We are going to have to hire more people soon!" so Kaz responded, "We cannot get anyone right now, unless you count Hime-shit."
  "What? Who's Hime?"
  "Never mind, just get to work!"
   Kaz went through the door. Upon arriving at Andrew1911's mansion, he finds the golden gates were melted down, and the house had been bombed. It was only charred, thankfully. Kaz knocked on the door and was greeted by Andrew, who was busy drinking a 2 Litre jug of Sprite. They went into the Dining room for a bit of food, and had a good conversation between the two.
  Kaz started, "I need to know more about Starbucks. What we know now is just not enough to deal with them."
   "Well, I know you've taken down 1 of the top four. You beat all four, and the owner will have no choice but to show themselves."
   "We beat V, correct? It nearly killed SBKT!"
   "HE did? Wow, I'd nevver think he'd be able to beat the second strongest of them. The strongest would be Lawlz, of course."
  "And the other two?"
  "Not important right now. You beat Lawlz and they'll come to you. Now is not the time to lay in bed, though. They'll be back almost immediately."
  Kaz was frustrated with the info he was getting. There was nearly nothing there, and thought it might be good to get some other things... The things wanted were pretty rare, but Andrew1911 had them, for a hefty price. Loads of dynamite for taking down establishments across the universes was going to be pretty difficult, considering you'd have to lose your virginity to Andrew in order to get the dynamite.
   "But, can one of my employees do it? I'm not good for this"
   "Okay, but it has to be tonight. I'm not going to wait forever."
   Kaz set off towards home, to see which member of his party he would be willing to sacrifice for this cost. Taking it from Andrew is always fatal....

To be continued, of course.

Morning_Glory

Chapter 3: 20/10
The others: 0/10

SBKT

Chapter 6: Tyler dies.

------------------------------------------

Kaz arrives home, where Tyler seems to be waiting for something. Kaz asks "What's wrong?" with no response. Tyler keeps pacing, and then notices SM is gone.
   "What the hell?"
   "I hate to break it to you, but SM has been captured by Starbucks"
   A noise comes from SBKT. He can't move still, so he just waves his hands in an "aw, fuck it" motion. Tyler thinks for a moment while LCK is working the counter and all, and says "I'll go after Tyler. It's my fault he went to whatever the hell it is."
   Just then, Morning_Glory busts down the door, scaring everyone out of the Cafe. HE demands to speak with Kaz, and drags him out by the ear like a mother.
   "Kaz, this is getting too dangerous. You're gonna have to shut down your coffeeshop and start a computer store"
   "Officer Glory, I can't right now. Someone is missing and someone is wounded so it's hard enough running the store. Someone is captured and I'm not gonna stand there while this happens. It's just rude, even."
   "Well, suit yourself, but you'll have to finish this bullshit in ONE MONTH. IF you're still having trouble with Starbucks, I'll have to shut you down by force."
   Morning_Glory flashes his gun, and Kaz wipes the sweat from his forehead. As Glory drives off, Kaz asks Tyler for a favour.
   "Listen, Tyler, I got the location of where SM is being held, and I'm giving you what you need to rescue her. At least one of you has to come back from this"
   "I see, well, get it ready."
   Kaz does all the necessary preparations, and soon, the door's portal is configured. Tyler steps in... for the last time.
   "It's dark here"
   Classictyler has warped into the vents of one of the three main Starbucks stores. He looks around the vents, every once in a while finiding light then peering down to see what's inside. After passing 42 vents, he's fairly tired, but still clutching the gun and grenade he's been handed. Finally, he comes across SM, who is strapped to a table, with... LAWLZ. Lawlz was standing right there, with his massive Elephant Seal sized penis hoevering over...
   ClassicTyler can't stand it, and busts in, swining and nailing Lawlz in the face. LAwlz falls over, and his dick knocks ClassicTyler into the wall. Tyler gets out, and with 4 shots and a few acrobatic feats, SM is free, and grabbing a pipe to stop LAwlz with.
   Lawlz quickly corners Tyler, and approaches him with his massive member. Right then...
   SHNK.
   SM has impaled Lawlz through the lung. Lawlz turns around, knocking SM down. SM scrambles to get up, and does, but it's too late because Lawlz is already over him, that is, until Tyler jumps on Lawlz' back, with the grenade in his mouth... without the pin.
   Tyler, almost like a retarded Downs Syndrome Monkey says "Run!" as Lawlz spins in a futile attempt to get off, so SM runs, out of the room, finding the portal, and disappearing. There is a large explosion as he leaves, still, maybe Tyler isn't dead.

This is soon proved false as part of Tyler's head comes through with SM. Kaz immediately knows what has happened, but still, feels the urge to celebrate as Lawlz has been defeated, and one of the three main branches of Starbucks destroyed. At the same time, SBKT is recovered enough to get out of the bed and move around, though he cannot do heavy lifting, so that means no serving the Black Matter cola that Boyah-cafe is so famous for for him.

TO BE CONTINUED. AGAIN.

Samus Aran

He was a great man who risked his life for SM, some guy none of us except you know.  edumacate;

SBKT

Quote from: Kaz on May 26, 2007, 09:22:04 PM
He was a great man who risked his life for SM, some guy none of us except you know.  edumacate;
Yep. SM has to be included.

UnagiPower

anus

V has to kill someone. After all, he is black. nigga;
dicks

SBKT

Quote from: The Raven on May 27, 2007, 09:12:48 AM
V has to kill someone. After all, he is black. nigga;
But V killed Bassir, so SBKT killed V and almost died himself.

Plus, Lawlz died but not without giving Tyler a fatal buttfuck first.

And I have writer's block.

Go Up