September 29, 2024, 10:27:17 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah serves, the NEW story

Started by SBKT, May 26, 2007, 03:36:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SBKT

May 26, 2007, 03:36:10 PM Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 06:09:45 PM by SBKT
the story chapter one is coming soon. It's about Kaz, the owner of a new cafe called Boyah, and it's new expirimental delivery service which allows his crew to deliver ACROSS DIMENSIONS, even. The plan is eventually Kaz and a few others will take on Starbucks itself for Interdimensional Coffee monopoly.

STORY COMING SOON! Gonna be a long and good read, I assure you.

Deaths in the series
*V
*Bassir

iWolf

SBKT

May 26, 2007, 03:46:32 PM #2 Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 03:49:43 PM by SBKT
Chapter 1: Introduction

--------------------------------------------

Kaz was working happily tuning up a large black box, with a Penis on the side scribbled on by Andrew1911 detailing a story of having sex with Moot. The machine was whirring again soon, as Kaz closed the cover and turned on the printer.
"We're up and running and ready to take orders, guys. Try not to screw our first day up."
   Two people came out from the stairwell leading to the upstairs living quarters on top of the fairly large coffeeshop. These two were SBKT, the one with fairly long brown curly hair, and always wearnig a bucket hat, and cargo jeans. It was almost impossible to see his eyes and when you could, it was sort of disturbing, and sort of a blank stare. The other person was buff, with a great head of blonde hair, known as Bassir. He was totally shirtless and nearly pantsless from his daily workout.
  SBKT commented on the machine... "What about the graffiti on the side of it? I don't want to continously looking at Anjew's dick, there"
  Bassir butted in "Well I think it looks sort of cute."
  Kaz sighed, and checked out the machine, to see if there were orders coming in. There was one on it's way indeed, and the location was being set. A large blue shiny door opened up to an almost pure darkness, sort of like a Wormhole. Kaz handed SBKT a tray with 2 espressos, and a plain Mocha. He enters inside, and disappeared. The door shuts behind him.
  Bassir mumbled "That guy is so fucking annoying..."
  Kaz slapped Bassir, and Bassir got to serving customers in there so Kaz could open up the gate. Soon, there was a lot of customers for the Lunch rush, and SBKT arrived around the same time, panting heavily.
"Fucking monsters there, and one followed me home!"
  "What?! I told you how to handle these!"
  "I couldn't help it."
  From behind SBKT stepped three people. The shy one hid behind SBKT and stayed quiet. Hs anme was SM. The two others were quiet, but still sort of crious, and went to pester Kaz to find out more about him, their names were LCK and ClassicTyler.
Kaz groaned... "You're training them."
"Shit."

The artist formally known

BASSIR IS A MAIN CHARACTER? AHHHH

Andrew1911

It would be funnier if you put it in an easier to read format.

SBKT

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 26, 2007, 03:54:18 PM
It would be funnier if you put it in an easier to read format.
It's not supposed to be funny..... yet.

SBKT

Also, if you want to be in it, you gotta act now. I'm picking which side people go on at Random. Andrew, I already know your role, and you're gonna be integral part of bringing down Starbucks.

iWolf

Quote from: SBKT on May 26, 2007, 03:58:52 PM
Also, if you want to be in it, you gotta act now. I'm picking which side people go on at Random. Andrew, I already know your role, and you're gonna be integral part of bringing down Starbucks.

I wanna be in it.  powerofone;

SBKT

May 26, 2007, 04:19:30 PM #8 Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 04:47:14 PM by SBKT
Chapter 2:First encounter

----------------------------------------------

It's been two weeks so far, and the small shop known as Boyah-cafe has grown in size and popularity, opening up a smaller shop on the other side of Saskatoon. LCK and ClassicTyler started running the other shop, and were doing fine, while at the main, SM worked the register, Kaz still ran the interdimensional deliveries, and SBKT was running the coffees all over everywhere. Bassir had been brewing the coffee, so nobody cares about him.
   Ding!
   Kaz woke up from a good sleep, and looked at the monitor.
   "SBKT, it's Andrew1911. He's in E-Honolulu, and he wants a Triple Espresso with Ketchup. I should have expected this from him"
   "The bastard just took off before we opened, so why are we gonna deliver to him?"
   "He owes me money for sucking his dick like that, now is the chance to get it." Kaz loaded his gun.
   Bassir screamed, "You found the guy? He owes me a dime! The Cavs got raped!" Upon saying this, a regular customer came over the counter and garroted Bassir, wounding him greatly, and hopped abck over.
   Kaz began to shout. "FIREMAN, YOU GET YOUR STUPID ASS OVER HERE NOW! WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT DOING THAT?!"
   SBKT left with the delivery, and the gun for the next destination, and the door closed behind him as he ended up on the beach, where a large black person lay, with a few watermelons, some sprite, some White women clutching their privates and crying while blood pours out, and some KFC. This definntely was Andrew1911.
  "So, Andrew, I got your order, and Kaz wants his mone-"
  SBKT was cut off by a man in a green apron. The hat and Apron said Starbucks, and it was revealed it was iWolf, carrying an identical order.
   iWolf turned and grinned. "Fastest service in the land, bitch." and left.
   Andrew snorted and laughed, while pieces of chicken fell out of his mouth.
   "I NEVER HAD TO RAPE HIM TO GET MY COFFEE! YOU ON THE OTHER HAN-"
   "Woah, I'm not gay!"
   "Are you straight?"
   "Not exactly"
   "GOOD ENOUGH"
   Andrew1911 got out of the chair and slowly lumbered towards SBKT, who was frozen in fear. Andrew1911 dropped his pants and a massive penis just flopped right out, quickly becoming hard and looking entirely like a giant Oak tree. SBKT was scared, and he pulled the gun he got from Kaz on Andrew1911. 4 shots. One to the head, one to the chest, one to each testicle. The only bullet that actually did anything was the one that hit the left testicle, as it hit it at just the right angle to make it explode. Andrew was done.
   "Why did you get an order from Starbucks as well?"
   "To see your progress with that piece of shit store you got"
   "Well, how long have they been around?"
   "Long enough for me to have consented sex with their CEO... twice"
   "Ugh, I don't need to know. Well, Kaz is gonna want his money, and I'll be back for you myself later."
   Andrew handed over the money, and SBKT headed back, into a large black hole which quickly closed behind him.
   Upon return, Kaz squealed "You have the money! How was he?"
   SBKT, after thinking for a long time replied, "We have competition now."

To be continued.

Andrew1911

... Jesus. I'm not even that specific.

SBKT

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 26, 2007, 04:26:47 PM
... Jesus. I'm not even that specific.
Well, I can hardly ever follow your stories, so I added more. You still get to rape and shit, though. Only you're a huge black man.

Ricky

I can't say much about it right now, but I'm sure it will get better.

Himu

I was thinking about getting a summer job at a cafe.  Nice story.

SBKT

Chapter 3:Shit, this is longer than Andre1911's

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the main Boyah Cafe, SBKT, SM, LCK, Kaz, Bassir, Kaz, Classictyler, and Fireman.EXE, currently put to work for stabbing Bassir, are all having a meeting about this new situation
   Kaz began... "We CANNOT afford to lose our business. This is important that we find out what the hell is going on, and who works for them, and, well, whatever other information we could get."
  SBKT replied harshly "You already forgot that Andrew1911 knew about it? Did you ever think he started this to fuck us all over?! This is madness, going against one of Andrew1911's plots, because they always seem to work out."
  SM took a few steps back, and mumbled something, obviously a bit frightened by how intense it was. Bassir was dead serious and ClassicTyler and LCK wouldn't stop clowning around, earning them both a stab in the left shoulder from Fireman. Kaz started messing with the black box from earlier, and he opened the door to the Adjustable interdimenional cross, and motioned Everyone but Bassir to come in. Bassir was reluctant, but he was the strongest of them, and it would be best he stood behind in case anything happened.
   The door closed. The group was in E-Honolulu again, only this time, they were outside of Andrew1911's mansion. The gate opened and they walked inside through gates made entirely of gold, and at the door stood the massive black man.
   "Can I help you?"
   "Yes, we need to know whatever we can about Starbucks, and what you have to do with this."
   Andrew paused for a moment, and took a puff from his Cigar, which had burnt down quite a bit already. He told them about his motives, which was really a big bet he arranged with another guy named mariofreak55.
   Classictyler angrily met this with "You mean, our war against another coffeeshop which has the same stuff we got is YOUR fault?"
   Andrew laughed and said "No, it has MORE than you. MUCH more. It's bigger than 4chan, Nsider, whatever you can think of. It may even be larger than Google."
   Kaz sighed. "So, we're screwed?"
   "No, I can interfere with the bet I placed, right?"
   ...There was a silence, and the whole group had paused. What was he thinking? With their questions sort of answered, possibly with lies(Will be revealed soon), there may be hope for Boyah-Cafe after all. SBKT had no idea if he was lying, because he cannot read emotions, but it seems Kaz knew what was going on. The future is going to be hard for the next bit.
   The gang headed back through their portal, as it were, to find the store was not messed, but there was blood on the floor. Trailing the blood a few feet to outside the store, there was Bassir's body. Someone had clubbed him to death with what appears to be a Giant Vibrator, which wasn't even lying that far away. The police had just shown up too, with Morning_Glory hosting the operation.
   "Hello Officer Glory."
   "Hello Kaz, KT, corpse..."
   While SM was busy fighting over the giant vibrator with Classictyler in a test to see who is more twisted in the back, LCK butted in with a good question. "Shouldn't there be witnesses, or anything?"
   Glory shook his head. Everyone had just mysteriously started to move out. He said then it was a person dressed in Green who did it, and a few people in black. Morning_Glory then gave Kaz the Inasurance forms for Bassir's death to fill out, while Kaz cracked a joke "Hey, this way, we can buy a new Bassir for nearly free!"... The group was cold to it.
   SM had won against Tyler, and was parading around with the Giant vibrator happily.

SBKT

This is a big story.

Who would kill Bassir with a vibrator? I could only think of V.

Go Up