September 29, 2024, 08:36:10 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah serves, the NEW story

Started by SBKT, May 26, 2007, 03:36:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SBKT

Chapter 7: Andrew1911 falls 12,000 feet

----------------------------------------------------

It is elsewhere, somewhere above Germany
   "Ha haaaaaaaaaaa! My bet is working out just fine now!" said a figure, who could only been seen with a pink shirt. Behind the person there was a girl with  a large mallet, and at the other side of the black table, a clear face of one of the most hated people, who was banned from BOYAH-cafe for masturbating in the middle of the line with his shit-brown toes. This person... was Mariofreak.
   The two unknown people and Mariofreak were in the Starbucks' Flying Fortress' Executive room, playing pool, and having some BOYAH-Cafe coffee, knowing they wouldn't drink their own, as it was drugged. The two other mystery characters were standing around, and listening to Mariofreak.
   "Our plan is going without a hitch, of course, the bet was a bit lopsided, no"
   The figure with the hammer stated "The thing is, we lost V and Lawlz, what would we do now?"
   The mallet-weilding figure was obviously female from the voice. And not even human. You could feel the cold coming from her now, if you stood within even a kilometre of her. The other figure in Pink seemed to have a Poolcue, a mask with the face of Edward Elric, and a large sack of cash saying "Take me to mexico" on it. Mariofreak was still himself. A face of an emo kid, hair from the eighties, and the darkest fucking skin you'd ever see, next to Andrew1911's.
   "The next two in line are the strongest, and f you remember, our last two fights, a Boyan worker was nearly killed. The second one someone DID die, though. We'll have no problems taking them down, though, I assure you"
   The two other figures stood quietly, and went back to playing Strip-Billiards. The Mallet Weilder was losing badly, and the pink figure was getting a major erection.
   Andrew1911 coughed. He had been found, as the two figures attacked the door with Vaginal Lazers. Andrew was flung into a wall as he pulled out a Plasma grenade and pulled the pin. The pink figure attacked first with his Penis at the ready like a spear. Andrew1911 barely dodged and slapped the Plasma grenade on the fuzzy white balls.
   "My nuts feel funny"
   This was all the character could say before it exploded, destroying both his testes, and leaving him crying on the floor. The mallet weilder attacked, swinging and putting a hole in the floor of the flying fortress, which was fueled byStarbucks coffee. The Mallet-Weilder grinned as Andrew1911 Readied his Cum-gun, which causes instant impregnation, and possibly death.
   The mallet was swung, knocking asnd crushing the gun from Andrew's hand, and no sooner did Andrew pull out his Trusty golden gun then he was knocked out of the Fortress, falling to the ground. Mariofreak walked to the hiole put in by Andrew's massive girth, and said "You never should have tried, motherfucker."
   Soon, there was a large crash, and a crater could be seen on the ground.
   "You're one dumb Cart-rider."

What is happening to the figure with now no nuts? How many pieces is Andrew in? Will Mariofreak really win? Find out next time!

mariofreak55

SBKT

Quote from: Milad on May 27, 2007, 05:58:01 PM
wacist

lock
go fuck yourself. It's my story, and if it's so bad, you should be DELETING every one of Andrew's. 'By the Way..

Bassir, you'll be plased, but, [spoiler]You come back soon[/spoiler]

SBKT

Chapter 8: Someone is back

-------------------------------------------------

A large thud is hear by the Trampoline store. Then a bounce. Kaz is annoyed and decides to go to investigate, to find a very lean Black man.
   "Who the hell are you?"
   "Andrew1911"
   Kaz was shocked. Last time he saw Andrew, Andreew was as big as a Humpback whale. Now he looked like a chocolate Arnold. After helping Andrew back to the Boyah Cafe, they all sit down, and close the store yet again. Some people are trying to break the glass by smashing their faces into it. The group was gathered around as Andrew took a large piece of paper and began drawing soething
   LCK inquired, "What is it?"
   "It's a tree stump with a vagina."
   "What?"
   "I said it's a tree Stump with a vagina, damnit!"
   Andrew began drawing again, and and SBKT noted something.
   "Looks like whatever it is can fly"
   Andrew punched SBKT in the face for no apparent reason. "I'M THE ONE TALKING, YOU STUPID FUCK. SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Andrew continued "This is their main base. It can fly."
   SBKT mumbled something as Kaz noticed a spill on the floor and used the plans to wipe it up. There was a knock on the door, so SM answered it, and was thrown into a wall.
   "Ow! That hurt!" Sm complained, as Bassir looked over.
   "Shit, you're supposed to be dead!" Classictyler said.
   "I was, but they dumped me in this weird water and here I am. I hope I didn't miss anything too exciting."

That's it for this chapter. I'm tired.

SBKT

Bump. I need inspiration, so post, damnit!

Feynman

I suggest you give your story more spacing.

SBKT

So much for Inspiration

Chapter 10: The twins

-------------------------------------------

"knock knock we ah chinese looking for tea. let us in"...
   SM cautiously approached the door, and looked out. There were two girls, both about 5 foot 6, one wearing green, and one blue. They walked in and bowed. SBKT eyed them suspiciously and Bassir made a ridiculous comment, which pointed all attention to his massive erection.
   "ASIANS.... AND... AND... TWINS... ARGH!"
   Bassir proceeded to shout to SATAN to GUIDE HIS COCK and ran at the girls, which caused the girls to stab him with the knives they concealed.
   ClassicTyler and Lck jumped over the counter and both had Morningstars. In a few swings the balls were going at full, ready to crush bone. The girls stopped to reveal their names.
   "We are Lofuck and Fuckzal, tranny warriors!"
   Bassir exclaimed "OH SHIT, IT'S DEAD!" as his arms healed incredibly quick. Andrew and Kaz were still playing cards, and Andrew laughed while Kaz just opened the portal.
   "Throw them in," Kaz said. "This is going to be funny."
   LCK and Classictyler swung at the girls, knocking them off balance, and with a good syncrhonized throw, they went into the portal, and SBKT and Bassir followed them in.

Now, everything seemed to be 8 Bit. They looked over to see a sign that said RIVER CITY H.S.S.. Lofuck and Fuckzal jumped at them from behind the fence, both focussing on Bassir's left arm in order to irreversibly damage it. Bassir was laughing, not knowing that the razors they used were enchanted with Dipshit powers, which were some of Lawlz' old weapons.
   "ARGH, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO. THIS HURTS LIKE A-" Bassir gurgled, while turning completely limp, and going Mute. SBKT realized what was going on and began to jump back, arming his newly revealed Armcannon-type weapon. Soon, Alex and Ryan came running up with Lead pipes intent on beating the shit out of anyone who would interfere with their war with the Jocks.
   Ryan screamed "GET OFF OUR PROPERTY, YOU STUPID FUCKING LACKEYS!"
   Alex hollered after "GIVE US OUR BITCH BACK!"
   "Ah, shit, in the middle of the battle..."
   SBKT got on top of the fence, throwing a Garbage can at the unknown Jock, who immediately BARFed all over the street, while Alex and Ryan had a jolly time with the others. Lofuck and Fuckzal were just jumping around and being obnoxious, throwing bombs at SBKT now too. SBKT was struck by one, and knocked down.
   "Kyahahahaha... Your head is going to our master, Snacks!"
   "I thought it was Moot"
   "No, it's Snacks"
   While Lofuck and Fuckzal argued over who they were working for, SBKT cleared his throat to get thier attention. When they looked down at him, All that could be seen was an intense blue light, on the side of a Buster weapon known as the Sigbuster, Mk. IX. "You forgot about this"  and SBKT let go of the trigger. Lofuck and Fuckzal were disintegrated, and the shot went to the sky to appear as fireworks to the normal folk. At this moment, all the High School goers set aside their differences to watch it.
   Bassir was still gurgling something, as SBKT injected BAssir with admin antibiotics. It didn't taker long for Bassir to recover.
   "Thanks for that, so that thing is a what?"
   SBKT looked at his large device of mass destruction and thought... "It's my Sigbuster, I can't really say more, other than it only works with me."
   Alex and Ryan saw them talking and ran over to SBKT, who held a record for "Fastest play time" and began screaming like litle girls. SBKT was enraged and picked up Alex, and smashed Ryan using Alex as a giant weapon.
   After returning home, Andrew laughed "That must have been too easy, huh?"
   "No, not really," SBKT said. Bassir had already fled upstairs to get changed, while Tyler and LCK prepared coffee. "They did, however, get Bassir pretty good, and they could have gotten me if they didn't start arguing over who hired them"
   "You mean more than one person hired them?" Kaz asked.
   SM noted "So, there is THREE people now?"
   SBKT took a while to say, "There is Moot and Snacks. Andrew should remember them."
   Andrew sighed...

Continuing it latar.

SBKT

I'm bumping my own story. How sad.

Himu

Quote from: SBKT on May 29, 2007, 07:36:49 PM
So much for Inspiration

Chapter 10: The twins

-------------------------------------------

"knock knock we ah chinese looking for tea. let us in"...
   SM cautiously approached the door, and looked out. There were two girls, both about 5 foot 6, one wearing green, and one blue. They walked in and bowed. SBKT eyed them suspiciously and Bassir made a ridiculous comment, which pointed all attention to his massive erection.
   "ASIANS.... AND... AND... TWINS... ARGH!"
   Bassir proceeded to shout to SATAN to GUIDE HIS COCK and ran at the girls, which caused the girls to stab him with the knives they concealed.
   ClassicTyler and Lck jumped over the counter and both had Morningstars. In a few swings the balls were going at full, ready to crush bone. The girls stopped to reveal their names.
   "We are Lofuck and Fuckzal, tranny warriors!"
   Bassir exclaimed "OH SHIT, IT'S DEAD!" as his arms healed incredibly quick. Andrew and Kaz were still playing cards, and Andrew laughed while Kaz just opened the portal.
   "Throw them in," Kaz said. "This is going to be funny."
   LCK and Classictyler swung at the girls, knocking them off balance, and with a good syncrhonized throw, they went into the portal, and SBKT and Bassir followed them in.

Now, everything seemed to be 8 Bit. They looked over to see a sign that said RIVER CITY H.S.S.. Lofuck and Fuckzal jumped at them from behind the fence, both focussing on Bassir's left arm in order to irreversibly damage it. Bassir was laughing, not knowing that the razors they used were enchanted with Dipshit powers, which were some of Lawlz' old weapons.
   "ARGH, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO. THIS HURTS LIKE A-" Bassir gurgled, while turning completely limp, and going Mute. SBKT realized what was going on and began to jump back, arming his newly revealed Armcannon-type weapon. Soon, Alex and Ryan came running up with Lead pipes intent on beating the shit out of anyone who would interfere with their war with the Jocks.
   Ryan screamed "GET OFF OUR PROPERTY, YOU STUPID FUCKING LACKEYS!"
   Alex hollered after "GIVE US OUR BITCH BACK!"
   "Ah, shit, in the middle of the battle..."
   SBKT got on top of the fence, throwing a Garbage can at the unknown Jock, who immediately BARFed all over the street, while Alex and Ryan had a jolly time with the others. Lofuck and Fuckzal were just jumping around and being obnoxious, throwing bombs at SBKT now too. SBKT was struck by one, and knocked down.
   "Kyahahahaha... Your head is going to our master, Snacks!"
   "I thought it was Moot"
   "No, it's Snacks"
   While Lofuck and Fuckzal argued over who they were working for, SBKT cleared his throat to get thier attention. When they looked down at him, All that could be seen was an intense blue light, on the side of a Buster weapon known as the Sigbuster, Mk. IX. "You forgot about this"  and SBKT let go of the trigger. Lofuck and Fuckzal were disintegrated, and the shot went to the sky to appear as fireworks to the normal folk. At this moment, all the High School goers set aside their differences to watch it.
   Bassir was still gurgling something, as SBKT injected BAssir with admin antibiotics. It didn't taker long for Bassir to recover.
   "Thanks for that, so that thing is a what?"
   SBKT looked at his large device of mass destruction and thought... "It's my Sigbuster, I can't really say more, other than it only works with me."
   Alex and Ryan saw them talking and ran over to SBKT, who held a record for "Fastest play time" and began screaming like litle girls. SBKT was enraged and picked up Alex, and smashed Ryan using Alex as a giant weapon.
   After returning home, Andrew laughed "That must have been too easy, huh?"
   "No, not really," SBKT said. Bassir had already fled upstairs to get changed, while Tyler and LCK prepared coffee. "They did, however, get Bassir pretty good, and they could have gotten me if they didn't start arguing over who hired them"
   "You mean more than one person hired them?" Kaz asked.
   SM noted "So, there is THREE people now?"
   SBKT took a while to say, "There is Moot and Snacks. Andrew should remember them."
   Andrew sighed...

Continuing it latar.

lol I wish I was in it...

SBKT

You come in in the second last one. That's all I can say.

Himu

Yay.  I'm important. awesome;

SM

Hehe, I am probably the most unimportant character to all except KT.

caponehollywood

Quote from: SM on May 29, 2007, 09:51:15 PM
Hehe, I am probably the most unimportant character to all except KT.

I'm not in, and even if I was I'd probably die in the first 5 minutes of my life.
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

SBKT

Chapter 11: The plan is set.

-------------------------------------------------

A large table is pulled out by Bassir, when Kaz immediately yells at him.
   "Not here! There's not enough privacy!"
   "But where?"
   "Upstairs, damnit!"
   Everyone but SBKT and SM went upstairs. While they stood behind, you could hear as they went up...
   "*cough* So.. ever do it under a register?"
   Andrew1911 had laid out all the blueprints and Kaz stared at it. ClassicTyler, Bassir, and LCK looked at Kaz while he seemed to contemplate, but all that he did was sneeze. The plans were covered in snot, so  Andrew just said...
   "We know they're headed for Wystern to set up another base soon."
   LCK objected... "Why the hell would they go to another place from a game to give people that ground shit? I mean, they'd probably smell it and destroy t themselves.
   Andrew remarked "You're right, now bend over, I have a surprise for you. Then I guess he'd be heading to Wherever the hell Shrek is from. Far Far Away could use a good coffeeshop. Went there once and it tasted like dragon's piss."
   Kaz looked at Andrew, and threw away the blueprint. "Well, then. I guess that's all. I'll go get the portal ready."
   Kaz headed downstairs, as LCK started screaming, and fapping noises could be heard from Classictyler's direction.Upon reaching downstairs, SM and SBKT weren't in sight, so he thought he could just start punching the thing in, until something came out of the curtains.
   Kaz just looked away as the door opened, and sighed a sigh of relief as it finally finished opening, because the noises got louder and the thing was moving SO SLOWLY.
   "LET'S GO, PEOPLE!"

I'm lazy. Continuation later.

Go Up