September 28, 2024, 07:17:24 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THINGS YOU DO FIRST THING IN THE MORNING

Started by superclucky, September 15, 2008, 01:52:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

After the House theme starts playing, I tap "snooze" on my phone, rest for 10 minutes, then slide to disable the alarm, and I stare into space for about two minutes before getting up to a whole new day. I go into my closet, pick out an outfit, and leave for the bathroom to take a shower.

Sam

If I wake up when my alarm clock actually tells me to:
get up at 5 am, take a long hot shower (usually shave my legs among other things during said shower, if you must know), put makeup on while doing my hair, go downstairs and make coffee, go back upstairs and go back and forth between fixing hair, finding stuff for class, sometimes studying or homework, utting my purse together, etc.

Go downstairs, grab the coffee and toss some cream and sugar in, leave my house at 6:40 to catch the bus.

Why the fuck my school starts so early, I don't know.

If I DON'T wake up from my alarm clock (yes, I sometimes sleep through my alarm clock right next to my head on full-blast that can be heard from outside), or if I unintentionally hit the snooze button in my sleep repetetively, i usually just slack and don't do my hair (yay ponytails) or make coffee, every once in awhile I'll actually do my makeup in school. That's only if it's a real time emergency though. :(

I'm too self-conscious to go to school without my makeup. If my dad ever took it away, I would rather not graduate than go to school without it.

**oh, and I always brush my teeth directly after my shower.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Feynman

Quote from: Sam on September 15, 2008, 02:43:27 PM
If I wake up when my alarm clock actually tells me to:
get up at 5 am, take a long hot shower (usually shave my legs among other things during said shower, if you must know), put makeup on while doing my hair, go downstairs and make coffee, go back upstairs and go back and forth between fixing hair, finding stuff for class, sometimes studying or homework, utting my purse together, etc.

Go downstairs, grab the coffee and toss some cream and sugar in, leave my house at 6:40 to catch the bus.

Why the fuck my school starts so early, I don't know.

If I DON'T wake up from my alarm clock (yes, I sometimes sleep through my alarm clock right next to my head on full-blast that can be heard from outside), or if I unintentionally hit the snooze button in my sleep repetetively, i usually just slack and don't do my hair (yay ponytails) or make coffee, every once in awhile I'll actually do my makeup in school. That's only if it's a real time emergency though. :(

I'm too self-conscious to go to school without my makeup. If my dad ever took it away, I would rather not graduate than go to school without it.

**oh, and I always brush my teeth directly after my shower.

I wake up at about 8:18, and school starts at 9:12. spam;

Sam

Quote from: Bassir on September 15, 2008, 02:45:39 PM

School starts exactly two hours earlier here. :\

And I have AP Calculus first and second period every morning. Brilliant, board of ed.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Bassir on September 15, 2008, 02:45:39 PM
We start at 7:17, however we have to be in school by 6:45-ish. :|

Sam

Quote from: TECTRON on September 15, 2008, 02:48:46 PM
We start at 7:17, however we have to be in school by 6:45-ish. :|

Yeah, that's about the same as us.

Det in F♯ Major

i turn on the light at 5:20 and then finally get out of bed at like 5:45 and piss and straighten my hair and get dressed and sometimes eat and then go stand outside and wait for curtis for like ten minutes.  gonk;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

My alarm goes off at 5:40 and I wake up and take a shower (if I took one the night before I just don't wake up until my dad makes me, around 6:30 or so) once I get out of the shower my dad has already put out my coffee and shake (he makes a berry and banana shake with almonds and such, it's quite good) and I drink both of those while my hair is drying. Once it's dried enough I get dressed and then grab and apple, Atlas Shrugged (I read before bed) and my water bottle I get on my bike and ride to school :)
the book of right on

Gamosan

I wake up with alarm at 6:00. Turn alarm off. I then proceed to piss, then shower. After shower is sit at computer naked until about 6:45, doing random shit. Then I get partially dressed, brush my teeth, shave, deodorize, and complete dressing. I pack my backpack and my gym bag, put my keys, wallet, phone, and a pen in my pocket and head out at about 7:00, after yelling at my sister to hurry up.

Sam

Am I the only one who doesn't piss upon waking up?  baddood;

Ezloﺕ

:)

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Sam on September 15, 2008, 05:22:59 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't piss upon waking up?  baddood;
how can you hold it in that long befuddlement
i could piss immediately before sleeping, as soon as i wake up my bladder's full

Gamosan

Yar, unless you're not drinking enough and are dehydrated, your body should have processed enough fluid during however long you sleep to make you need to piss.

Nyerp

wake up 6:30

piss

get clothes on

eat

pee

leave 7:30

The spy who loves you

Go Up