September 22, 2024, 07:27:58 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So, I think somebody just tried to rob us.

Started by ME##, August 18, 2008, 07:09:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

I was laying down in my bed trying to go back to sleep when I noticed that one of my dogs was barking, at first I just brushed it off as him barking at the door but then I noticed that there was something strange about his bark and that he was barking far too much for just somebody being at the door.  So I decided that I should go downstairs and see what was happening and as I was coming down stairs I heard the sliding door open/close and by the time I got to the kitchen I didn't see anybody as the shed blocks a good portion of the back yard and that's probably the way he went. >.<

Though, I have no real proof that anybody was even in the house beyond the fact that my dog barking and then him hiding behind the couch after I came downstairs... Though I did notice that all the cupboards were open [But then again, my mom and brother leave cupboards open all the time], but as far as I can tell nothing was taken from them nor is anything missing from the house.  And of course what could have happened is that somebody was in the backyard, my dog started barking and then when I was coming downstairs I imagined the sliding door opening/closing.

And my mother wonders why I bitch at her when she doesn't lock the fucking sliding door as when I called her she said 'Oh, I guess you are right about locking the door.' |: |: |: |:

itt: i'm scared now. :( and of course he could be hiding in the basement, but i'm not going to look >.<

Selkie

When I'm home alone I leave all the doors unlocked and carry a bat around. Bring it on.

Just kidding about the bat part. I do leave the doors unlocked though because I go outside and I would most likely lock myself out.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 18, 2008, 07:16:06 AM
I do leave the doors unlocked though because I go outside and I would most likely lock myself out.
What is key?

Daddy

FAMY2

Our doors are unlocked 90% of the time. With two pit bulls no one ever bothers use. All of our neighbors have had stuff stolen though.

Selkie

Quote from: Thief888 on August 18, 2008, 07:19:09 AM
What is key?

well there is a spare one but it's all the way in the shed and I don't feel like walking over, much easier to just leave doors unlocked  caterpie;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 18, 2008, 07:23:48 AM
well there is a spare one but it's all the way in the shed and I don't feel like walking over, much easier to just leave doors unlocked  caterpie;
You mean you don't have your own?

YPrrrr

That would really freak me out, but I doubt we'll ever get robbed, because my family is nuts about locking doors.

Selkie

Ringo

I usually keep a loaded pistol by my side when I'm alone.  doodthing;

Selkie

superclucky

We just keep the outside lights on to scare niggers away.
kewns are smelly

laskfn

Quote from: Clucky on August 18, 2008, 09:05:40 AM
We just keep the outside lights on to scare niggers away.

oh my sister dates those so we're immune XD lol im a retard

i carry blunt objects with me when im alone, or i just be really loud...

Wrench

We won't get robbed here. Doors are always locked and we live in a very safe town. It's 90% white. powerofone;

Go Up