September 22, 2024, 05:33:32 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My English teacher said

Started by hotlikesauce., August 19, 2008, 05:07:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: Khadafi on August 19, 2008, 05:25:06 PM
i actually did a kickass project on a separate peace and got an a so fuck you

bitch, you wanna go?

Kalahari Inkantation

My English teacher liked me quite a bit. I got 100 or more on every single test in that class and got two hundreds for two quarters in a row. spam;
she was also pretty awesome and funny powerofone;
hopefully i'll get her as well as my other 10th grade teachers next year for 11th grade :'(

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Khadafi on August 19, 2008, 05:25:06 PM
i actually did a kickass project on a separate peace and got an a so fuck you
i have to read that book before summer's over is it good

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: TECTRON on August 19, 2008, 05:39:14 PM
i have to read that book before summer's over is it good
we had to read it two years ago

The kid pushes finny out of a tree, breaks his leg, Finny starts to recover, Finny falls down the stairs, Finny forgives his friend, Finny gets a blood clot and dies.

shitty book

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2008, 05:40:22 PM
we had to read it two years ago

The kid pushes finny out of a tree, breaks his leg, Finny starts to recover, Finny falls down the stairs, Finny forgives his friend, Finny gets a blood clot and dies.

shitty book

not only do i have to read a shitty book but i have to write a journal on my "reactions" to the chapters or whatever :'(

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: TECTRON on August 19, 2008, 05:42:07 PM
not only do i have to read a shitty book but i have to write a journal on my "reactions" to the chapters or whatever :'(
'sux DIX'

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Det in Fā™Æ Major

i had to read a raisin in the sun about some niggers. |:
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Selkie

Oh my god A Separate Peace sucked. Jesus christ Gene pissed me off. He was such a faggot.

Also, did anyone sense a hint of homosexuality brewing at any point between the 2 main characters?

Daddy

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 19, 2008, 05:59:20 PM
Oh my god A Separate Peace sucked. Jesus christ Gene pissed me off. He was such a faggot.

Also, did anyone sense a hint of homosexuality brewing at any point between the 2 main characters?
i didn't actually read the book because it sucked so i based my project (a movie with drawings i made and music) off the class discussion.

For about 80% of the book i was under the impression that they were gay.

Zack777

Last year my English teacher was hot, like about an 8/10  :|

I haven't got me schedule yet but I hope I get the same teacher  magician;

YPrrrr

Houdini

I think she was being sarcastic.

Go Up