September 24, 2024, 07:34:58 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ways your parents screwed up your life

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 15, 2008, 01:15:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Quote from: Thyme on August 16, 2008, 02:08:20 PM
They can't speak a word of English (exaggeration), so that's my fault too.

CHAN-DUH-LIAAAAAYYYY!

Oh, Thyme. giggle;

me003

my dad's racist and homophobic, and it pisses me off.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Claquesous

Oh man I just remembered this. It's been ages...

When I was little, I asked my dad to act like a zombie or mummy or something to scare me and getting scared was fun. So, he started to mumble and his eyes went wide like he was in a brain-eating trance. I got scared and asked him to stop, but he didn't and I would get even more scared because I thought he actually was a zombie or mummy. And then he was fine.

It didn't screw up my life or anything, but it's about my parent.

Kalahari Inkantation

They were always pretty overprotective. To this day, they don't trust me enough to let me ride my bike unless I'm in a park. befuddlement

Lotos

Quote from: Vegeta on August 15, 2008, 09:22:42 PM
My parents haven't screwed my life up at all. If anything it is my fault for not taking chances and opportunities that they have given me.

Same here.  I'm trying to think of ways, and I can't.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: TECTRON on August 18, 2008, 09:24:20 PM
They were always pretty overprotective. To this day, they don't trust me enough to let me ride my bike unless I'm in a park. befuddlement
becuz u stole that bike u niggr
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

V

The spy who loves you

V

CHAOS66

Shouldn't this be in Serious Discussion. Also you people that are saying everything is your fault.. wtf?! How is everything your fault? Also, why is everyone bitching about not having a social life. You can get along fine without a social life, unless you're a complete retard. Also, this belongs in Serious Discussion  madood;

superclucky

Quote from: CHAOS66 on August 21, 2008, 10:10:08 PM
Shouldn't this be in Serious Discussion. Also you people that are saying everything is your fault.. wtf?! How is everything your fault? Also, why is everyone bitching about not having a social life. You can get along fine without a social life, unless you're a complete retard. Also, this belongs in Serious Discussion  madood;
without a social life you probably couldn't build social skills that are used in jobs and relationships

just look at jmv, he studders and pisses himself whenever he talks to his doctor
kewns are smelly

CHAOS66

Quote from: Clucky on August 21, 2008, 10:12:58 PM
without a social life you probably couldn't build social skills that are used in jobs and relationships

just look at jmv, he studders and pisses himself whenever he talks to his doctor
lawlz

superclucky

kewns are smelly

CHAOS66

Go Up