September 24, 2024, 05:30:46 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ways your parents screwed up your life

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 15, 2008, 01:15:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skylark

I love my parents and even if they did something to screw up my life there is no point in saying it out loud. I can just do my best to fix it.
the book of right on

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: skylark-e on August 15, 2008, 03:35:13 PM
I love my parents and even if they did something to screw up my life there is no point in saying it out loud. I can just do my best to fix it.
then instead of saying it, type it you dumb cunt

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Skylark

Sorry for making that common mistake, Lawlz. I don't see much point in typing up the ways my parents screwed up my life.
the book of right on

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: skylark-e on August 15, 2008, 04:29:16 PM
Sorry for making that common mistake, Lawz. I don't see much point in typing up the ways my parents screwed up my life.
just do it, goddamn

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on August 15, 2008, 04:28:08 PM
then instead of saying it, type it you dumb cunt

You're walking the ban line again. Shut the fuck up.

ncba93ivyase

Nyerp

Ezloļŗ•

:)

Lozal

-hits me, constant mental and verbal harassment about how I'm a fuck up
-pressure for good grades
-smoked, drank, smoked pot and did drugs while I was in her
-has a drug problem [does coke and lord knows what else]
-wastes all of our government money [yes we live on government money because my father's dead and my mom's too lazy to get a job] so my grandma ends up having to pay our bills
-sent me to catholic school for the longest time [until 6th grade]
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

YPrrrr

Forcing me to switch schools going into my sophomore year because they didn't like the way teachers were with my younger brother. I gradually grew apart from my lifelong friends and now we barely see each other anymore. At the same time, I did make friends at my new school, but not as at such a deep level because I was a newcomer without any common history. Hopefully going into college will make me feel more connected because almost everyone will be a stranger to each other.

Selkie

uhhh....

idk

I guess the most would be being too protective. Not letting me drive even though I have my license, etc.

NOA_Haunted

My parents haven't screwed my life up at all. If anything it is my fault for not taking chances and opportunities that they have given me.

Skylark

Quote from: Vegeta on August 15, 2008, 09:22:42 PM
My parents haven't screwed my life up at all. If anything it is my fault for not taking chances and opportunities that they have given me.

finally.
the book of right on

Meyer Lansky

Go Up