October 04, 2024, 09:32:39 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Yoshi's Island

Started by Dullahan, August 07, 2008, 10:00:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: reefer on August 12, 2008, 12:54:00 PM
Windwaker was amazing. It and Zelda II were the only games that did something different. It didn't quite get old until Twilight Princess. Sure they had the wolf link but that really didn't add much.

uh what about mm

Dullahan

Windwaker was amazing. It and Zelda II were the only games that did something different. It didn't quite get old until Twilight Princess. Sure they had the wolf link but that really didn't add much.
I liked Wind Waker. I just didn't find that feature appealing. It had a nice storyline, though.

Houdini

I liked Wind Waker because there was a lot more to the overworld. In all the games before it, the overworld was just used to put something in between each dungeon, but in Wind Waker the overworld actually had more of a purpose, plus it was a lot bigger and more open-ended.

Linkjge

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 10, 2008, 09:08:16 PM
Because every other Zelda game had sailing and an overall sea-faring theme in nearly every aspect of the game.

goonish

Sailing was just a tedious form of horse riding.

oh wow hyrule underwater this theme totally makes the game new and original

too bad the ocean theme sucks

Linkjge

Twilight Princess had superb atmosphere, writing, and level design. By now I would say it's the pinnacle of gameplay perfection in the Zelda series but then again what series doesn't get improvements in gameplay after every sequel

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Linkjge on August 13, 2008, 03:44:48 PM

but was it in the other zelda games?     caterpie;
:)

Samus Aran

Quote from: Linkjge on August 13, 2008, 03:44:48 PM

i prefer sailing goonish

it is new and original so what are you talking about goonish

too bad i like it goonish

We can argue all day, but really, you never get anywhere with this because I'm not changing my opinions for you. I'll always prefer Wind Waker over Twilight Princess, just like nearly everyone else.

Nyerp

how did tp have superb writing

i mean come on

you never saw ganondorf's speech at the end of wind waker if you think that

also, this thread was derailed big time holy shit

Linkjge

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 13, 2008, 11:47:31 PM
i prefer sailing goonish

it is new and original so what are you talking about goonish

too bad i like it goonish

We can argue all day, but really, you never get anywhere with this because I'm not changing my opinions for you. I'll always prefer Wind Waker over Twilight Princess, just like nearly everyone else.

I'm not telling you to change your opinion nor am I telling you that your view is wrong, I'm just giving reasons why I disagree.

how did tp have superb writing

i mean come on

you never saw ganondorf's speech at the end of wind waker if you think that

also, this thread was derailed big time holy shit

Zant, Midna, and a few other segments had great writing. Though I won't lie Ganondorf was pretty amazing in Windwaker with his dialogue, but other than that their wasn't much in the writing factor.

Ezloﺕ

WAIT LINKJGE DIDN'T YOU COMMIT SUICIDE????
:)

UnagiPower

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

UnagiPower

Go Up