October 04, 2024, 09:33:20 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Yoshi's Island

Started by Dullahan, August 07, 2008, 10:00:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dullahan

Honestly, it's my favourite game of all time. And when I played Yoshi's Story years later, I was so disappointed.

Anyways, does anyone know when this game is coming out for the VC? Also, are there any new Yoshi games coming out that are worth waiting for?

Samus Aran

No new Yoshi games that I know of. All the recent ones have sucked.

Yoshi's Island is a great game but I find it to be a little overrated, because honestly I like the first Super Mario World a lot more. But still, I enjoy a playthrough of Yoshi's Island now and then and am happy that I own it on the SNES.

Hiro

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 07, 2008, 10:04:38 AM

Yoshi's Island is a great game but I find it to be a little overrated, because honestly I like the first Super Mario World a lot more.
Trueeeeeee

C.Mongler

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 07, 2008, 10:04:38 AM

Yoshi's Island is a great game but I find it to be a little overrated, because honestly I like the first Super Mario World a lot more. But still, I enjoy a playthrough of Yoshi's Island now and then and am happy that I own it on the SNES.

this.

Nyerp

It's a cook game. Yoshi's Story was pretty lame and YIDS was terrible. I will never play Topsy-Turvy.

Quote from: C Mongler on August 07, 2008, 10:21:07 AM
I hated Yoshi's Island.

goonish

The artist formally known

Yoshi's Island is so amazing, I can't see how they keep fucking it up.

Dullahan

Quote from: reefer on August 08, 2008, 01:24:11 AM
Yoshi's Island is so amazing, I can't see how they keep fucking it up.
I was hoping they'd come out with a Yoshi game that was entirely different from the franchise's other games. Like, making Yoshi have a third person view and such. I've heard that they are coming out with a new Yoshi game for the Wii, but I wasn't sure if that was a rumour.

C.Mongler

Seriously though I can't stand Yoshi's Island. When I played I was expecting exactly what it was called; Super Mario World 2. But no they give me this egg throwing shit that looked like a retard's coloring book. god damn it

Nyerp

Quote from: C Mongler on August 09, 2008, 11:23:34 AM
Seriously though I can't stand Yoshi's Island. When I played I was expecting exactly what it was called; Super Mario World 2. But no they give me this egg throwing shit that looked like a retard's coloring book. god damn it

It had better gameplay than SMW. ;)

C.Mongler

Nyerp

Quote from: C Mongler on August 09, 2008, 11:28:37 AM
if you're a faggot maybe

Egg-throwing and tongue >>>>>>> sloppy jumping shit.

C.Mongler

The artist formally known

Quote from: C Mongler on August 09, 2008, 11:23:34 AM
I hate to tell you this but Yoshi's Island is one of the best games ever.

Huge boss fights? Awesome graphics? Probably some of the best video game music ever too.

C.Mongler

Quote from: reefer on August 09, 2008, 01:54:37 PM
I hate to tell you this but Yoshi's Island is one of the best games ever.

Huge boss fights? Awesome graphics? Probably some of the best video game music ever too.

that's the only thing i liked about it, they were different yeah but I thought they were shitty looking, thought the music was okay.

Go Up