June 23, 2024, 12:05:58 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

DIABLO III

Started by The artist formally known, June 28, 2008, 01:11:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

ON OS X, AS USUAL

EVEN LESS RAISINS TO OWN A PC

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

I'VE NEVER PLAYED DIABLO I OR II.

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on June 28, 2008, 01:29:20 PM
I'VE NEVER PLAYED DIABLO I OR II.
Warcraft and Starcraft are better
But it still kicks major arse.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Gotenks on June 28, 2008, 01:30:05 PM
I hate Starcraft/Warcraft.

Maybe its just because I dislike RTS games. doodthing;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on June 28, 2008, 01:31:17 PM

Diablo is nothing like either of those

it'd be more comparable to zelda, but not really

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on June 28, 2008, 01:31:17 PM

Strangely, I hate RTS games too.
Except for Blizzard ones.  baddood;
Mainly because the custom fan made games are usually some sort of Tower Defense or epic hero battle. I don't play the main game much

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Lawlz on June 28, 2008, 01:32:12 PM
Diablo is nothing like either of those

it'd be more comparable to zelda, but not really
It looks like a boring hack n' slash from what I've seen.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Geno on June 28, 2008, 01:30:05 PM
Starcraft > Diablo II > Warcraft II > Diablo > Warcraft III > Warcraft I > Dog shit > World of Warcraft

Geno

Quote from: reefer on June 28, 2008, 01:49:14 PM
Starcraft > Diablo II > Warcraft II > Diablo > Warcraft III > Warcraft I > Dog shit > World of Warcraft
Excuse me,

Warcraft III > Warcraft II > Starcraft > Diablo II > World of Warcraft > Diablo > Dog Shit

rawr

Cookie

I still have been wanting to play the first one but I hate playing games on PC.  >.<

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on June 28, 2008, 01:55:40 PM
Excuse me,

Warcraft III > Warcraft II > Starcraft > Diablo II > World of Warcraft > Diablo > Dog Shit

rawr

Go back to math and learn your inequalities retard.

Reaper is correct.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Tomboh

i played the beta and it didnt seem entertaining at all. i dont get the appeal doodthing;

Quote from: reefer on June 28, 2008, 01:49:14 PM
Starcraft > Everything else
thumbup;

Go Up