October 05, 2024, 09:22:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Metroid Zero Mission should be on the GBA list  doodella;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 21, 2008, 01:05:16 PM
funny that what i think about every genesis game too lol  caterpie;
you also think half life 2 is a good game

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 21, 2008, 01:13:38 PM
you also think half life 2 is a good game

you also think earthbound is a good game

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 21, 2008, 01:14:57 PM
you also think earthbound is a good game
it is a good game

half life 2 has NO story and you're often left with no idea where to go (goddamn at least give me something like a cheap city map with maybe two ends labelled and I just find the paths i need to go in some general direction) and it's the only game in the world that honestly gives me motion sickness

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 21, 2008, 01:17:29 PM
it is a good game

half life 2 has NO story and you're often left with no idea where to go (goddamn at least give me something like a cheap city map with maybe two ends labelled and I just find the paths i need to go in some general direction) and it's the only game in the world that honestly gives me motion sickness

there's a huge fucking story dipshit, you just haven't played half life 1 so you don't know why the fuck anything is going on, how shit got there, or any of the references. There is a cheap map. Its called the road. Or the sidewalk. Or the fucking hallway. if the road ends, you follow the nearest grassy crevice/valley thing (which by the way, is your only option because following the road will lead you into a fucking wall so you shouldn't obviously go that way), until that takes you back to the road. and if half life 2 gave you motion sickness it'd explain why you're getting lost, because you're playing it while moving your mouse in four thousand  different directions at the same time, and that obviously isn't going to keep your vision in a set path, thus getting you lost. Hell, I've gotten lost more in Gradius than I did Half Life 2, and there's only 1 fucking direction to move in Gradius.

Placebo Headwound

C.Mongler

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 21, 2008, 01:26:42 PM
there's a huge fucking story dipshit, you just haven't played half life 1 so you don't know why the fuck anything is going on, how shit got there, or any of the references
guess what

even if it's a sequel it should add something more to the story. sure, you can run around blasting shit with a gravity gun and have some fun until you finally barf, but there's really no purpose to doing it. baldur's gate 2 is a sequel, yet it has it's own storyline while still continuing the plot from the first

and the roads often don't tell you shit since you can follow them then get to a wall and have to go back 30 minutes and face 10348953 loading screens just to push a button to open a door

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 21, 2008, 01:29:47 PM
guess what

even if it's a sequel it should add something more to the story. sure, you can run around blasting shit with a gravity gun and have some fun until you finally barf, but there's really no purpose to doing it. baldur's gate 2 is a sequel, yet it has it's own storyline while still continuing the plot from the first

and the roads often don't tell you shit since you can follow them then get to a wall and have to go back 30 minutes and face 10348953 loading screens just to push a button to open a door

what the hell are you talking about, it continues the story line and it tells you what happened to earth after you fucked shit up back at black mesa

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 21, 2008, 02:09:36 PM
what the hell are you talking about, it continues the story line and it tells you what happened to earth after you fucked shit up back at black mesa
it tells you what happens when niggas try to fuck wit da gravity gun

Samus Aran

jesus christ this argument is retarded

Pyrate

Let's all just agree to disagree. :)

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazarus on April 21, 2008, 02:15:56 PM
jesus christ this argument is retarded
If you're playing a single player game for 10+ hours, there better be a story of some sorts.

you can agree on that

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on April 21, 2008, 02:20:54 PM
If you're playing a single player game for 10+ hours, there better be a story of some sorts.

you can agree on that

Yes, I think there should be, but C.Mongler doesn't have the same taste in games that we do.

I really don't see why you bother getting into arguments over things that are opinionated rather than factual. There's no winning possible.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazarus on April 21, 2008, 02:28:11 PM
Yes, I think there should be, but C.Mongler doesn't have the same taste in games that we do.

I really don't see why you bother getting into arguments over things that are opinionated rather than factual. There's no winning possible.
But me getting motion sickness isn't in any way related to opinions but facts. :'(

Go Up