October 06, 2024, 12:20:14 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JGE on April 20, 2008, 12:33:06 AM
Well then him to take that shit back.

NES was a terrible system and the only reason you bash other consoles is because you only like the shit developers produce, because surprise surprise, you have shit taste in games.

Have fun with your shit exclusives, I'll be playing good games unlike somebody else I'm talking to.
yeah naruto is so much better than megaman 3

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

CCC-COMBO BREAKER

Quote from: Lawlz on April 20, 2008, 12:36:58 AM
yeah naruto is so much better than megaman 3

Well it looks like you're just about giving up. That was fun.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JGE on April 20, 2008, 12:38:05 AM
CCC-COMBO BREAKER
Well it looks like you're just about giving up. That was fun.
I just find it unbelievable you call the NES a bad system. I can understand the Atari 2600 and all the systems before the NES, but honestly. The NES has heaps of great games and the only reason you could possibly hate it is because there aren't enough movie or Disney based games or because there aren't any "life-like textures" that look nothing like an actual person.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on April 20, 2008, 12:42:20 AM
I just find it unbelievable you call the NES a bad system. I can understand the Atari 2600 and all the systems before the NES, but honestly. The NES has heaps of great games and the only reason you could possibly hate it is because there aren't enough movie or Disney based games or because there aren't any "life-like textures" that look nothing like an actual person.

Or maybe I don't like it because it didn't have good games, much less the exclusives on it were damn near pathetic and aside from Zelda, Castlevania, and Super Mario Bros. 3 (I excluded the rest of the series) the thing is worth nothing more than a shit home arcade system that will only keep you interested for two seconds.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JGE on April 20, 2008, 12:45:08 AM
Or maybe I don't like it because it didn't have good games, much less the exclusives on it were damn near pathetic and aside from Zelda, Castlevania, and Super Mario Bros. 3 (I excluded the rest of the series) the thing is worth nothing more than a shit home arcade system that will only keep you interested for two seconds.
You're like one of those kids that say the Super Nintendo was great because Mortal Kombat was on it, and say everything else is crap because you've never heard of it.

PROTIP: There are much better games for the system than the ones you listed there.

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on April 20, 2008, 01:00:41 AM
You're like one of those kids that say the Super Nintendo was great because Mortal Kombat was on it, and say everything else is crap because you've never heard of it.

PROTIP: There are much better games for the system than the ones you listed there.

That's funny because I never owned Mortal Kombat, however I did own Killer Instinct for the SNES which was decent but that's far from the point.
everything else is crap because you've never heard of it.

This is unbelievably hilarious coming from you. Either you're a gigantic hypocrite or have no clue what you're talking about.

JGE

Well I think I've said all that was needed to be said.

It's late and I'm tired, but I must say I had a rather fun time knocking some sense into you.

Hope we can do this again sometime. :|

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JGE on April 20, 2008, 01:28:49 AM
Well I think I've said all that was needed to be said.

It's late and I'm tired, but I must say I had a rather fun time knocking some sense into you.

Hope we can do this again sometime. :|
You're just an idiot that has never played a truly good game and thus considers Megaman Battle Network "great."

Nyerp

April 20, 2008, 07:13:21 AM #203 Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 07:29:16 AM by Nyerp
lawlz how many games do you own

Quote from: Lawlz on April 20, 2008, 12:23:45 AM
Most of my games are good, and the only library with a large amount of bad games is my NES collection, and that's about 20 of my 50 games.

wait

is that "50" how many NES games you own or how many games total

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on April 20, 2008, 07:13:21 AM
lawlz how many games do you own

wait

is that "50" how many NES games you own or how many games total
about 360

take a guess

NOA_Haunted

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on April 20, 2008, 01:01:01 PM
about 360

take a guess

most of them are probably shitty shmups

so when i look at them i'll want to turn 360 degrees and walk away lolwut

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on April 20, 2008, 01:13:06 PM
most of them are probably shitty shmups

so when i look at them i'll want to turn 360 degrees and walk away lolwut
no, you'll walk into my bookcases full of games and systems

And I only have about 20-25 shmups.  I wish I had more, but the bests are incredibly expensive and few are ever found in stores so I have to order them off the internet and shipping makes them even more expensive goddamn

Commander Fuckass

So are we adding a GBA list or what.  doodthing;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Go Up