September 26, 2024, 07:19:45 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Most overrated song?

Started by Daddy, December 24, 2007, 10:00:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: Andrew1911 on December 31, 2007, 01:54:15 PM
i am so happy ^_^

yah that movie is overrated :|

so is shawshank

oh wat i forgot to put a bad movie that is actually rated well

i just put a mediocre one that is rated too damn high :(

i have failed u
you are no longer my son

Houdini

Quote from: Avtomat Kalashnikova on December 31, 2007, 01:30:50 PM
I think Soulja Boy is, that has to be the most repulsive piece of shit that genre of music has turned up in some time, and it's still the champ of such a title. Uuugggh.
No one with any sense likes Soulja Boy, so I wouldn't call it overrated.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Houdini on December 31, 2007, 01:55:53 PM
No one with any sense likes Soulja Boy, so I wouldn't call it overrated.
How many teens have any sense? I can't think of a person down here that doesn't like Soulja Boy aside from me.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on December 31, 2007, 02:26:32 PM
How many teens have any sense? I can't think of a person down here that doesn't like Soulja Boy aside from me.
I'm sure some crazy church down there believes it's the devil's music

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on December 31, 2007, 02:27:42 PM
I'm sure some crazy church down there believes it's the devil's music
Regardless, it's still highly overrated. You have 50 million little girls masturbating to that filthy nigger every night, so you can't say otherwise.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on December 31, 2007, 02:31:45 PM
Regardless, it's still highly overrated. You have 50 million little girls masturbating to that filthy nigger every night, so you can't say otherwise.
Yeah, I've noticed it's mostly girls that like it. They break into chorus perpetually, and I just want to smack some sense into them

FullmetalGanon

December 31, 2007, 03:39:03 PM #36 Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 04:34:56 PM by Ronald Rollins
Quote from: Your Posting Rival on December 31, 2007, 02:36:20 PM
Yeah, I've noticed it's mostly girls that like it. They break into chorus perpetually, and I just want to smack some sense into them

um wtf
Most of the girls i know hate him.

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on December 31, 2007, 02:26:32 PM
I said people with sense.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Lawlz on December 31, 2007, 02:31:45 PM

holy shit do you know what overrated means???

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrew1911

Quote from: Sylar on December 31, 2007, 06:10:48 PM
Soulja boy psyduck;

HOLY SHIT DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT OVERRATED MEANS

IM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR REALS

Selkie

Quote from: Andrew1911 on December 31, 2007, 06:31:02 PM
HOLY SHIT DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT OVERRATED MEANS

IM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR REALS

The fact that a song that boring, meaningless, and overall shitty has at LEAST one person in the freaking universe that likes it proves that it's overrated.

Overrated: Something that receives more praise than it deserves.

Andrew1911

Quote from: fag on December 31, 2007, 07:11:57 PM
The fact that a song that boring, meaningless, and overall shitty has at LEAST one person in the freaking universe that likes it proves that it's overrated.

Overrated: Something that receives more praise than it deserves.

yet solja boy gets a lot of hate therefore its not overrated

LOGIC STOP BRINGING UR UGLY HEAD AROUND HERE >:(

Houdini

For a song to be overrated, it has to be more loved than hated.

Himu

Go Up