September 26, 2024, 03:45:39 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Most overrated song?

Started by Daddy, December 24, 2007, 10:00:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

December 24, 2007, 10:00:40 PM Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 05:00:24 PM by reefer
I'd say that title goes to "Smells Like Teen Spirit."  Sure, it's a good song, but it's not "oh my fukin god this song is incredible nirvana plz fuk me now kurt cobain plz plz this song is number one"

What do you think is the most overrated song?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

When you live in the south, it's going to usually be a Lynard Skynard song. I'd say it's probably Sweet Home Alabama

Infel

Solja Boy, or whatever that is.

FUCKING RETARDED WHORES! argh;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: KT on December 24, 2007, 11:01:26 PM
Solja Boy, or whatever that is.

FUCKING RETARDED WHORES! argh;
In a year, you'll most likely never hear it again.

LINK2K9

Smells Like Teen Spirit without a doubt, Nirvana is extremely overrated. Only good thing to come out of Nirvana is Dave Grohl.

lol lara lol

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Diston on December 24, 2007, 10:09:40 PM
When you live in the south, it's going to usually be a Lynard Skynard song. I'd say it's probably Sweet Home Alabama
That for redneck girls/girls that wish they were southerners (that's like wishing you were retarded and infected with AIDS, or simply wishing you were African), or just Stairway to Heaven.

And you cannot argue that at all.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

Stairway to Heaven is pretty overrated, though it's still a great song.

Samus Aran

I would say Stairway to Heaven, but it is actually a really good song even though it's overrated...whereas Smells Like Teen Spirit is both overrated and shitty.

I dunno, I guess I'll agree with you on Smells Like Teen Spirit for now.

Houdini

Samus Aran

The artist formally known

Stairway, Back in Black, Time, Welcome to the Jungle, and most every song on radio.

rreeppttaarr

Soulja Boy.

Good Lord, I'd rather be shot in the mouth than hear that song one more time.

Wrench

Stairway to Heaven
Hey there Delilah
Soulja Boy
Freebird

Selkie

Stairway to Heaven and Freebird

ncba93ivyase

To tell the truth, I've never heard more than 30 seconds of Freebird.  caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up