September 26, 2024, 03:43:05 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Most overrated song?

Started by Daddy, December 24, 2007, 10:00:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Himu

Quote from: Houdini on January 01, 2008, 12:35:26 PM
Man, fuck Paramore.
I agree.  They're better than Soulja Boy, but certainly not great.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Houdini on December 31, 2007, 07:29:53 PM
For a song to be overrated, it has to be more loved than hated.
Most Americans love it. Just a few whiny little geeks on the internet know enough to hate it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Necro on December 31, 2007, 01:30:50 PM
Smells Like Teen Spirit? I don't mind the song, but it doesn't annoy me. I've never heard it overly used on radio, and nobody I know ever talks about it, so I can't really say it's overrated.

I think Soulja Boy is, that has to be the most repulsive piece of shit that genre of music has turned up in some time, and it's still the champ of such a title. Uuugggh.
Thats because you aren't 17 years old. Jesus I remember the days of that song played over and over and over.

36chambers

anything by acdc, they all can go die.

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on January 02, 2008, 03:33:49 AM
Most Americans love it. Just a few whiny little geeks on the internet know enough to hate it.
If you said most teenagers love it, you might have a case, but how many adults love Soulja Boy?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Houdini on January 02, 2008, 09:24:21 PM
If you said most teenagers love it, you might have a case, but how many adults love Soulja Boy?
Every black one.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

strongbad

Every song by AC/CD and Nirvana. Srsly.
Also, soulja boy. I swear to god, I'm the only person at my school who can't dance to it.

Houdini

...I like AC/DC and Nirvana.

Besides, the inclusion of Soulja Boy nullifies your credibility. Stop fucking talking about Soulja Boy.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Houdini on January 03, 2008, 05:28:37 PM
...I like AC/DC and Nirvana.

I enjoy a small dose of AC/DC from time to time, and Nirvana is bearable I guess. I can't really think of any good contender for "most overrated" though honestly.

Houdini

Quote from: Kaz on January 03, 2008, 05:29:42 PM
I enjoy a small dose of AC/DC from time to time, and Nirvana is bearable I guess. I can't really think of any good contender for "most overrated" though honestly.
Look no further than Freebird.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Houdini on January 03, 2008, 05:31:15 PM
Look no further than Freebird.

I guess. Though I do like the song. I just don't drool over it like billions of people these days.

LINK2K9

I second AC/DC. They have some albums/songs that warrant their popularity, though I would never consider them one of the "great hard rock bands of all time" or whatever they have been labeled as. They're good, not great.

lol lara lol

Houdini

Quote from: LINK2K9 on January 03, 2008, 08:11:34 PM
I second AC/DC. They have some albums/songs that warrant their popularity, though I would never consider them one of the "great hard rock bands of all time" or whatever they have been labeled as. They're good, not great.
You like Oasis. You're in no place to call bands overrated.

Go Up