September 19, 2024, 08:59:05 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Daddy

Daddy

Kalahari Inkantation

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 15, 2008, 12:32:42 PM
Haha, this is hilarious. But good if they make they improve the game. i could careless, more time to play other games and shit.
The game is already done. So this delay has no reasoning behind it except for translation issues.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sylar on January 15, 2008, 01:38:56 PM
The game is already done. So this delay has no reasoning behind it except for translation issues.

so wtf?

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 15, 2008, 01:39:45 PM
so wtf?
I don't know.  edumacate;

I mean Japan gets delayed 5 days but we get delayed a whole month? It makes no sense.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

greg400

Remember when Brawl was supposed to be a launch title? Those were the days. doodthing;

Daddy

Quote from: Sylar on January 15, 2008, 01:42:22 PM
I don't know.  edumacate;

I mean Japan gets delayed 5 days but we get delayed a whole month? It makes no sense.
Seriously, it's so fucking retarded.  The game isn't even that text intensive.

Geno

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on January 15, 2008, 01:44:23 PM
Remember when Brawl was supposed to be a launch title? Those were the days. doodthing;
It was never ment to be a launch title. That was SMG  caterpie;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: JMV290 on January 15, 2008, 01:45:01 PM
Seriously, it's so fucking retarded.  The game isn't even that text intensive.

NOA must really suck cock if it takes an entire month opposed to a week to tweak some text

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 15, 2008, 01:50:47 PM
NOA must really suck cock if it takes an entire month opposed to a week to tweak some text
How the hell will we know who Koopa is?

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Geno

Go Up