September 19, 2024, 04:52:09 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Sam

Quote from: reefer on January 15, 2008, 03:48:44 PM
Banjoe Threeie as well.

Q4 2008.

Oh, and who forsaw the delay in Brawl again.

It was pretty obvious after all the online retainlers began to change their dates this week... but dissappointing nonetheless. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

The artist formally known

Quote from: CONKER on January 15, 2008, 03:50:49 PM
When is Donkey Kong Racing coming out guys?
Never knew about it but I'd love to see that

Kalahari Inkantation

strongbad

ME##

I lol'd.

Seriously Nintendo fucking sucks at holding to their dates.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: CONKER on January 15, 2008, 03:43:18 PM
How about that Kirby GC game/Wii game? awesome right? And I can't wait for that Kirby skin for Nsider. ^__^

Lol, yeah that Kirby game thing really pissed me off.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on January 15, 2008, 03:43:29 PM
I knew it was vaporware from the second I heard about it.

Warcraft Adventures
Earthbound 64

I remember wanting those so much.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Himu

bluaki

January 15, 2008, 11:01:39 PM #490 Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 11:22:12 PM by bluaki
Yay, Sheik. magician;

I expected her to have brown hair befuddlement

Samus Aran

Sheik was badass in SSBM.

Hopefully she's just as fast in this one.

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on January 15, 2008, 11:18:25 PM
Sheik was badass in SSBM.

Hopefully she's just as fast in this one.
wtf shiek can't be in brawl she'z only been in 1 game and she never fites.  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Sylar on January 15, 2008, 11:22:56 PM
wtf shiek can't be in brawl she'z only been in 1 game and she never fites.  baddood;
she fought the fucking well spirit in ocarina of time after it kicked link's ass.

Geno

Quote from: JMV290 on January 15, 2008, 11:27:22 PM
she fought the fucking well spirit in ocarina of time after it kicked link's ass.
she's only been in 1 game

Go Up