April 27, 2024, 01:04:52 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Nyerp

have you even played any mega man games before

Kalahari Inkantation

last purchased: far cry 4 (pc, physical), which is currently just $2.97 at shamestop happydood;

That reminds me, I should probably play Far Cry 3. nyandood;

god i am SO looking forward to getting brap of the wild behind me lol killyourself;

Samus Aran

"god i hate breath of the wild i'm gonna go play this game that breath of the wild directly stole its tower map system from"

Kalahari Inkantation

October 03, 2018, 01:22:16 AM #20554 Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 01:32:30 AM by Magyarorszag
It was a little more tolerable and novel back in 2012. BotW came out five years later just to shamelessly copy the by-then severely antiquated Ubisoft tower idea while doing absolutely nothing to innovate upon it. awdood;

it's yet another entry on the endless list of things breath of the wild just unthinkingly does, but doesn't at all do well

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Nyerp on October 02, 2018, 10:47:57 PMhave you even played any mega man games before
i have played at least three megaman games and only almost beat one.

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on October 03, 2018, 12:58:17 AMlast purchased: far cry 4 (pc, physical), which is currently just $2.97 at shamestop happydood;

That reminds me, I should probably play Far Cry 3. nyandood;

god i am SO looking forward to getting brap of the wild behind me lol killyourself;

I was gonna go for that but the closest one that had it was 40 miles away

Kalahari Inkantation

last obtained: SOMA

thanks thyme happydood;

Quote from: don't let's on October 03, 2018, 05:42:12 PMI was gonna go for that but the closest one that had it was 40 miles away

christ, i thought having to travel 15 away for my copy was a lot

i spent more in gas than i did on the game lol

TooB

Continued my "didn't play much" play through of Silent Hill 2.

C.Mongler

i suck dick at megaman why did i do this cry;

Nyerp

i suck dick at mega man games too but i've played 16 of them now LOL

if you get REALLY stuck, look up the boss order. i know i would have liked to know blast man's weakness because him and his stage are awful

C.Mongler

ironically blast man is the only boss battle i've made it to so far lol  doodhuh;

Nyerp

TooB

Acid Man and Wily stage 1 were the toughest stages for me

TooB

Bloodstained Curse of the Moon finished.
It's too bad we'll likely never get another Vintage Vania

Go Up